Windows 10: How to use built_in_aec canceller of windows in voip application?

Discus and support How to use built_in_aec canceller of windows in voip application? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to use the echo_cancellation in windows system in my voip application. I donn't know how to call the system's aec. I need some help. Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jeffery_, Aug 8, 2019.

1. jeffery_ Win User

How to use built_in_aec canceller of windows in voip application?

I want to use the echo_cancellation in windows system in my voip application. I donn't know how to call the system's aec. I need some help.

Thanks!

:)

jeffery_, Aug 8, 2019

2. how to use Built in aec canceller of windows phone in voip application?

dear guyz,

i am developing a voip application for windows phone.i think the device must have a built aec canceller Like windows.In windows,aec canceller is done using aec.sys and using other dll. so is it possible to get aec canceller access from apllication
    in windows phone?

SipLearner, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Windows Installer popup on Windows 10 will not cancel

Hi Brian,

For us to isolate the issue with the Windows Installer pop-up that can't be cancelled, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • When you say "It will not cancel", can you tell us what happens when you try canceling it?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In he meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. It will help us determine if there are any third-party
    programs/apps that is causing the issue. It could be some other applications or programs.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 8, 2019
  4. How to use built_in_aec canceller of windows in voip application?

6760s Voip phone

As suggested. Following the instruction on " SIP VoIP Release 3.x Settings Application User Guide " version 2.1.

( page 6,7,8 ) I have tryed to configure it but i cannot find in the menu the " Net settings " instruction required to set a VoIP service.

Looks like that this phone has not a " VoIP client" application.

Is that right ?

If yes can anybody suggest me a solution ?

Thanks

lampadinac, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

How to use built_in_aec canceller of windows in voip application?

1. How to use built_in_aec canceller of windows in voip application? - Similar Threads - built_in_aec canceller voip

2. How to use a Microsoft application on an ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use a Microsoft application on an ipad: How to use a Microsoft application on an iPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-microsoft-application-on-an-ipad/3841d5a6-f564-4508-9cca-1240ce4c8fa8
  3. How to use a Microsoft application on an ipad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a Microsoft application on an ipad: How to use a Microsoft application on an iPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-microsoft-application-on-an-ipad/3841d5a6-f564-4508-9cca-1240ce4c8fa8
  4. How to use a Microsoft application on an ipad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. VOIP Call center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VOIP Call center: Hello everybody, hope you are all doing wellI have just got accepted to start working from home on a call center but im getting some problems. I login to the site trying to get started and i do not hear any of the calls that are coming. I do see them appear on the system, it...
  6. VOIP Call center

VOIP Call center: Hello everybody, hope you are all doing wellI have just got accepted to start working from home on a call center but im getting some problems. I login to the site trying to get started and i do not hear any of the calls that are coming. I do see them appear on the system, it...
  7. VOIP Call center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. VoIP application UDP port changes in the middle of the call causing audio cut-out

in Windows 10 Customization
    VoIP application UDP port changes in the middle of the call causing audio cut-out: Hi All, I have been dealing with a VoIP software in my computer running Windows 10 wherein my audio will cut-out while talking to someone from the said VoIP application. I've checked the logs of the software and it appears there were multiple re-invite causing the...
  9. voip vs skype

voip vs skype: between skype and voip, which one would give an even more economical pricing for someone who wants to make unlimited long distance international phone calls??? which one would be cheaper in the long run as far as unlimited long distance calls??? both use an internet...
  10. Password NOT used, cancel SIGN IN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password NOT used, cancel SIGN IN: I do NOT have a password set for Windows 10 and yet, after sleeping, Windows asks me to sign in which I can do with a click but would like it to start automatically bypassing the SIGN IN screen. How may this be done? Thanks for any ideas. 88057

Users found this page by searching for:

1. built in aec pc

2. driver support bill stop

3. cancel driver support