Windows 10: How to use Copilot in Visual Studio using extension?

Discus and support How to use Copilot in Visual Studio using extension? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]This post explains how to use Copilot in Visual Studio using extension. GitHub Copilot, an AI coding assistant that offers autocomplete-style... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 6, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use Copilot in Visual Studio using extension?

How to use Copilot in Visual Studio using extension? [​IMG]
    This post explains how to use Copilot in Visual Studio using extension. GitHub Copilot, an AI coding assistant that offers autocomplete-style suggestions to help you code faster, is now available for Visual Studio. Using Copilot, you can solve common programming problems more efficiently and deliver better products and services. If you’re a student, teacher, or […]

This article How to use Copilot in Visual Studio using extension? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 6, 2024

2. How can I install The microsoft copilot

Hello! My name is Cristiano. I'm an Independent Advisor. I'm glad to help you.

Microsoft Copilot is currently in private preview, and access is only available to select developers. If you're an eligible developer, you can sign up to request access via the Copilot website: GitHub Copilot · Your AI pair programmer. After you have been granted access, you can install the Copilot extension in your IDE.

At present, the Copilot extension is only available for Visual Studio Code. To install the extension, follow these steps:

1. Open Visual Studio Code and click on the Extensions icon on the left sidebar (or press `Ctrl+Shift+X`).

2. Search for "GitHub Copilot" in the search bar and select the extension from the results.

3. Click on the "Install" button next to the extension. Once the installation is complete, you will need to reload Visual Studio Code to start using Copilot.

Keep in mind that Copilot is currently only available in private preview and is not fully released yet.

Cristiano Rocha1, May 6, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, May 6, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

December Update for the Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension

Read more: December Update for the Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension | Visual C++ Team Blog

Brink, May 6, 2024
Thema:

1. How to use Copilot in Visual Studio using extension? - Similar Threads - Copilot Visual Studio

2. Error in creating an Extension in SSMS using visual Studio VSIX Project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in creating an Extension in SSMS using visual Studio VSIX Project: I need to create a Extension in SSMS using visual Studio. I have properly replicated and check each and everything from the first link I shared below. My extension shows output in when run in visual studio in the tools bar , but when i change the "start external program to...
  3. Error in creating an Extension in SSMS using visual Studio VSIX Project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in creating an Extension in SSMS using visual Studio VSIX Project: I need to create a Extension in SSMS using visual Studio. I have properly replicated and check each and everything from the first link I shared below. My extension shows output in when run in visual studio in the tools bar , but when i change the "start external program to...
  4. BSOD When using Visual Studio

BSOD When using Visual Studio: I know this question ask been asked before, but the threads were either never concluded, or are unable to find other threads due to the poor search system.I have a completely Fresh install, on a new SSD, of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and Visual Studio, to which I use very...
  5. BSOD When using Visual Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When using Visual Studio: I know this question ask been asked before, but the threads were either never concluded, or are unable to find other threads due to the poor search system.I have a completely Fresh install, on a new SSD, of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and Visual Studio, to which I use very...
  6. BSOD When using Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. BSOD When using Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When using Visual Studio: I'm don't think this error is directly related to vs, but whenever I'm using visual studio my pc crashed BSOD.I've added a link to the dump below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5XmwmITWpahIhVqUBQ4pz5bP-3ILoN5/view?usp=sharingKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel...
  8. BSOD When using Visual Studio

BSOD When using Visual Studio: I'm don't think this error is directly related to vs, but whenever I'm using visual studio my pc crashed BSOD.I've added a link to the dump below.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5XmwmITWpahIhVqUBQ4pz5bP-3ILoN5/view?usp=sharingKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel...
  9. BSOD When using Visual Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to use visual studio in Docker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to use visual studio in Docker: Our source code contains dependency for w:\ drive. Because of which, multiple releases can't be build on the same machine. So, is there any option to use visual studio with a docker container, so that we can build multiple releases paralelly. Any other solution also...