Windows 10: How To Use Dualshock 4 Controller With PC

Discus and support How To Use Dualshock 4 Controller With PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just downloaded the Batman Arkham Collection on my laptop and I can't get my controller to work. I connected the controller with a USB cord and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by This_Drummer, Sep 25, 2019.

1. How To Use Dualshock 4 Controller With PC

I just downloaded the Batman Arkham Collection on my laptop and I can't get my controller to work. I connected the controller with a USB cord and it automatically installed the tool kit needed without me having to download it. This is my 1st time connecting a controller into a PC. What am I missing? Can this be resolved via remote assistance?

:)

This_Drummer, Sep 25, 2019

2. Dualshock 4 controller won't connect on Windows 10 PC

Hello Darkslayer,

Thank you for getting back with an update. Please let us know these things to analyze the issue.

• How about connecting other Bluetooth devices?
    • Is this issue specific to DualShock 4 controller gamepad?
    • Did you try connecting the same device on different computer?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Dualshock 4 controller won't connect on Windows 10 PC

Hello Darkslayer,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced. Let us know few things to analyze the issue.

• How about connecting other Bluetooth devices?
    • Is this issue specific to DualShock 4 controller gamepad?
    • Did you try restarting your computer once?
    • Did you try connecting the same device on different computer?
    Give us above details to guide you accordingly.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Sep 25, 2019
  4. How To Use Dualshock 4 Controller With PC

Dualshock 4 controller won't connect on Windows 10 PC

Old title: Bluetooth won't work

Im trying to pair my dualshock 4 controller with my pc and it won't work. I had no issues until I used it with my ps4. It gets detected under the Bluetooth settings as wireless controller When I click
    pair it does nothing for 10-30 seconds then says "that didn't work"

Darkslayer16, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

How To Use Dualshock 4 Controller With PC

1. How To Use Dualshock 4 Controller With PC - Similar Threads - Dualshock Controller

2. Bluetooth headphones disconnects automatically after connecting dualshock 4 controller via...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones disconnects automatically after connecting dualshock 4 controller via...: Bluetooth headphones automatically disconnects afetr I connect my dualshock 4 controller via bluetooth on windows 11. This problem is happening with all my blurtooth headphones. It doesn't seem to happen when I have connected the controller via usb cable....
  3. Bluetooth headphones disconnects automatically after connecting dualshock 4 controller via...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones disconnects automatically after connecting dualshock 4 controller via...: Bluetooth headphones automatically disconnects afetr I connect my dualshock 4 controller via bluetooth on windows 11. This problem is happening with all my blurtooth headphones. It doesn't seem to happen when I have connected the controller via usb cable....
  4. PS4 controller Dualshock 4 incorrectly being detected as a audio device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 controller Dualshock 4 incorrectly being detected as a audio device.: Feedback Hub link: https://aka.ms/AAhssf1My PS4 controller is randomly being detected by Windows as a audio device, so there is zero audio being heard. And yes I can just change it to my headset but if I plug in my controller in another port it overrides my selection. This...
  5. PS4 controller Dualshock 4 incorrectly being detected as a audio device.

PS4 controller Dualshock 4 incorrectly being detected as a audio device.: Feedback Hub link: https://aka.ms/AAhssf1My PS4 controller is randomly being detected by Windows as a audio device, so there is zero audio being heard. And yes I can just change it to my headset but if I plug in my controller in another port it overrides my selection. This...
  6. Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...: Split from this thread. Man, whoever you are. Wherever you from. You saved me, this time. 03.19am here in Indonesia, Finally i can pair and connect my dualshock 4 to my PC after days days frustrated with my bluetooth/HID Compliant Game Controller, According to your help....
  7. Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...: Split from this thread. Man, whoever you are. Wherever you from. You saved me, this time. 03.19am here in Indonesia, Finally i can pair and connect my dualshock 4 to my PC after days days frustrated with my bluetooth/HID Compliant Game Controller, According to your help....
  8. Finally can connect my dualshock 4 bluetooth/HID Compliant controller to PC after days...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work: hello everybodyhow is everybody doing today? i got a problem with my pc its a windows 7 32bit 4gb ram and 150gb memory my issue is that i have a ps3 controller but i put the mini usb cable in pc and link the cable with controller but it dosent say anything it dosent say a new...
  10. ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work

ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work: hello everybodyhow is everybody doing today? i got a problem with my pc its a windows 7 32bit 4gb ram and 150gb memory my issue is that i have a ps3 controller but i put the mini usb cable in pc and link the cable with controller but it dosent say anything it dosent say a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i pluged in my dualshock into my pc and i cant use it for fortnite even though it says paired

2. use dualshock 4 on pc