Windows 10: How to use Email client?

Discus and support How to use Email client? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been using web interface free email for many years, but I recently really get tired of the web interface of Yahoo! Mail. I know little about... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tsw88, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

How to use Email client?

I have been using web interface free email for many years, but
    I recently really get tired of the web interface of Yahoo! Mail.

I know little about SMTP and POP3 but I can imagine there could
    be a lot of problems about backup of emails, synchronization of mails between local PC and web server, especially when changing computer. I need to keep some emails for many years. Now, my Yahoo! mail box still have some mails back to 15+ years ago.

I haven't used email clients for many years.

I'd like if my concern still exists.

For example, if I delete a mail from the client, would it at the same time, deleted from the web server?

If I create a draft, which is not yet sent, would it at the same time, create a draft on the web server too?

I want to do anything on the client while it is at the same time, or can be manually updated to the web side so that I would not lose my work after changing to another computer

:)

Tsw88, Sep 6, 2019
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Questions related to default email client in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience.

Please be informed that the Mail App is not an email client. The MAPI support for email is still available for email clients like Office Outlook.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps setting the right email client as default.

Settings > System > Default apps > Look for the Email heading > Click on the current default email client just below heading > Click on the email client under the app menu.

Write to us with the updated status for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 6, 2019
  4. How to use Email client?

Need a Email Client ASAP.

Outlook and Thunderbird are the best here however they crash sometimes and load your PC way too much.

You can try a free email client called EmailTray. No calendar or tasklists, no fancy bells and whistles, just an email client which is lightweight and easy to setup and use. It can track all kinds of email accounts. It offers custom rules just like most email clients do. You can actually forget about any rules and break down all emails by sender - just switch to the 'By sender' mode.

holystranger, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

How to use Email client?

1. How to use Email client? - Similar Threads - Email client

2. Automatically Starting Email Client

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Starting Email Client: I thought I found the problem, but I did not.1. Even though I had 'Automatically launch BlueMail on Windows Startup' set to 'Disabled' in BlueMail's Settings2. & I did not have BlueMail listed under the 'Startup' tab in the Windows System Configuration3. & BlueMail was not...
  3. email client problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  4. email client problems

email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  5. email client problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto

Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto: It was easier to work with earlier versions of Windows for this issue; just can't figure it out this time around.I use a portable email sniffer program, predominantly, to send/receive mail.In the past, it was easy to add it as the default email program esp. with regards to...
  7. Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto

Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto: It was easier to work with earlier versions of Windows for this issue; just can't figure it out this time around.I use a portable email sniffer program, predominantly, to send/receive mail.In the past, it was easy to add it as the default email program esp. with regards to...
  8. Setting up portable application as default email client? re mailto

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client

Importing saved Outlook Express (.dbx) mails to Thunderbird Email Client: Win 7 Ultimate. Plenty of ram and 1TB sata hd. 1)...I have saved Outlook Express e-mails in dbx format (literally thousands) (multiple identities) and want to import them into Thunderbird (TB) V 102.8.0...... 2)...I looked in TB in the "import" section/selection and there...
  10. Using Chrome - in websites email links not opening my Gmail client

Using Chrome - in websites email links not opening my Gmail client: Im using Chrome. I go to a website where there is an email link. I click the link but my Gmail client doesn't open to enable me to send an email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use emailclient