Windows 10: How to use Fingerprint on Lenovo Carbon X1 20BT

Discus and support How to use Fingerprint on Lenovo Carbon X1 20BT in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, How to use Fingerprint on Lenovo Carbon X1 20BT on Windows 10 ? Regards. 119885 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jk22, Oct 15, 2018.

1. jk22 Win User

How to use Fingerprint on Lenovo Carbon X1 20BT

Hey guys,

How to use Fingerprint on Lenovo Carbon X1 20BT on Windows 10 ?

Regards.

:)

2. nathan30 Win User

X1 Carbon 34XX fingerprint

Hi,

I'm on the latest preview for developpers on my X1 Carbon model 34XX (2012)

I download the fingerprint driver from the support website of Lenovo and I can see "TouchChip Fingerprint CoProcessor" in the Device Manager into the Authentification Devices category

But I can't use the Windows Hello when I go into the connections options panel...

How can I fix it ?

thanks in advance

nathan30, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Alan Elie Win User
    W8Phone connecting BlueTooth to Lenovo Carbon X1

trying to connect my Nokia 822 to my Lenovo Carbon X1 running W8.1. the phone displays the Bluetooth code but I am not prompted by the PC for the code. I've connected other Bluetooth devices to PC but they did not require code.

any suggestions.

Alan Elie, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

Read more: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

Brink, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. How to use Fingerprint on Lenovo Carbon X1 20BT - Similar Threads - Fingerprint Lenovo Carbon

2. Question Lenovo X1 Carbon no touchpad, no fingerprint reader, cannot reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Question Lenovo X1 Carbon no touchpad, no fingerprint reader, cannot reboot: Hello,I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon, old but it used to be reliable laptop.I use it as work laptop - it's dual boot with Windows and Linux Debian.There were two major happenings that occured and I do not know what to do in order to solve those issues.First of all, like I...
  3. Question Lenovo X1 Carbon no touchpad, no fingerprint reader, cannot reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Lenovo X1 Carbon no touchpad, no fingerprint reader, cannot reboot: Hello,I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon, old but it used to be reliable laptop.I use it as work laptop - it's dual boot with Windows and Linux Debian.There were two major happenings that occured and I do not know what to do in order to solve those issues.First of all, like I...
  4. Question Lenovo X1 Carbon no touchpad, no fingerprint reader, cannot reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malware in New Laptop - Lenovo X1 Carbon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware in New Laptop - Lenovo X1 Carbon: Hi, I bought a new Laptop from Lenovo. First Scan there is Malware in Boot Sector and also Malware in Windows media Player, ODBC application. Sharing the same with Microsoft, is it related to SolarWind Hacking or what? Looks like the code from Microsoft is propagating the...
  6. Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep: Hi, I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon and sometimes when I put it to sleep I got a BSOD, could you guys help me figure out what's going on, I put the minidump file on this link Minidump THANKS...
  7. Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically: Hey guys, I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT with Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 installed. Some minutes ago it auto shutdown. I thought battery is dead so plug in the charger and tap the power button but it had 27% battery left also. Regards. 125687
  8. Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically: Hey guys, I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT with Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 installed. Some minutes ago it auto shutdown. I thought battery is dead so plug in the charger and tap the power button but it had 27% battery left also. Below attach are the log files 125629
  9. How to use SIM card internet on Lenovo X1 Carbon ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use SIM card internet on Lenovo X1 Carbon ?: Hey guys, There is an option to insert SIM card. So, I want to know how to use internet through SIM card port on Lenovo X1 Carbon ? Windows 10 Pro v1803 installed! Regards. 120313
  10. X1 Carbon 34XX fingerprint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    X1 Carbon 34XX fingerprint: Hi, I'm on the latest preview for developpers on my X1 Carbon model 34XX (2012) I download the fingerprint driver from the support website of Lenovo and I can see "TouchChip Fingerprint CoProcessor" in the Device Manager into the Authentification Devices category But...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. carbon x1 driver fingerprint 20BT

2. fingerprint carbon x1 5th

3. how to use the finger print lock of lenevo x1 carbon 5th gen

4. what generation is lenovo x1 20bt,
  5. how to active x1 carbon fingerprint,
  6. windows hello lenovo x1 carbon 20bt