Windows 10: How to use HDMI link?

Discus and support How to use HDMI link? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How can I get my tv to turn on/switch to the HDMI my laptop is connected to? Just like how PS4 turns on my TV or the other way round. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RandomRedditName101_, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How to use HDMI link?

How can I get my tv to turn on/switch to the HDMI my laptop is connected to? Just like how PS4 turns on my TV or the other way round.

submitted by /u/RandomRedditName101_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RandomRedditName101_, Oct 29, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Oct 29, 2019
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Oct 29, 2019
  4. How to use HDMI link?

PC to TV through HDMI

Hi,

Have you tried to reconfigure your audio settings? If not, try to change your audio output settings to HDMI by following the steps below:

• Press Windows ( ) key + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware & Sound.
    • Click Manage Audio Devices.
    • Select the HDMI device listed under the Playback tab.
    • Click Set as default and click Ok.

Also, we suggest to update your audio driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jessica Kal, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

How to use HDMI link?

1. How to use HDMI link? - Similar Threads - HDMI link

2. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  3. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10: My laptop has a broken screen and i use HDMI to connect it to TV screen. i upgraded to windows 10 and now i cant switch screens again, tried Win + P and it doesnt work, i think im in middle of upgrade because i can barely see little blue window on top of my screen and it...
  4. HDMI not working after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  6. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...
  7. Why is the image so distorted when linked to TV via HDMI cable?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Why is the image so distorted when linked to TV via HDMI cable?: This post relocated to Updates 136907
  8. Why is the image so distorted when linked to TV via HDMI cable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is the image so distorted when linked to TV via HDMI cable?: Since purchasing both a laptop and TV set (not a smart TV) a couple of years ago a HDMI cable has made it possible to use the laptop on the bigger screen. (Great eg for watching videos) Suddenly, after another MS update, the image on the TV screen was unwatchable due to...
  9. How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?: I have been advised to restart computer and then attach cable. That doesn't work. No does trying to change resolution. My computer is a Lenova Yoga Laptop. Before reinstalling and updating my operating system (I had a virus) I had no trouble using HDMI cable. 127204
  10. How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I link my computer to TV using an HDMI cable?: I have been advised to restart computer and then attach cable. That doesn't work. No does trying to change resolution. My computer is a Lenova Yoga Laptop. Before reinstalling and updating my operating system (I had a virus) I had no trouble using HDMI cable. 127204