Windows 10: How to use Intel HD Graphics as default?

Discus and support How to use Intel HD Graphics as default? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, *UPDATE: I used AMD removal tool to remove any trace of AMD previously installed stuff, and now I managed to reinstall AMD drivers. So far so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by mibaup, Sep 3, 2016.

1. mibaup Win User

How to use Intel HD Graphics as default?

Hello,

*UPDATE: I used AMD removal tool to remove any trace of AMD previously installed stuff, and now I managed to reinstall AMD drivers. So far so good*

I installed the AMD graphics (It's a laptop), and then the laptop stopped working (Windows stuck at the welcome screen)
    So I had to go to BIOS and disable Switchable Graphics and select "UMA Only" < now it works.

I wanted to know if I can do something to choose Switchable Graphics again, because maybe Windows tries to use the non-working AMD Graphics on startup. And I want to do that to maybe try and re-install the AMD drivers.

But I can't do it if it won't let me choose Switchable Graphics first.

Anything to do?

Thanks!

:)

mibaup, Sep 3, 2016

2. How to switch my graphics from intel to amd in windows 10 pro?

How to switch my graphics from intel to amd in windows 10 pro? My DxDiag shows only intel HD graphics where as device manager shows both the AMD Radeon HD and intel HD graphics.

SeramTuton, Sep 3, 2016
  3. ogrespit Win User
    Windows 10 and the Intel HD graphics card.

HI I Have an Alienware 17 with an intel HD graphics card and a GeForce GTX 765M. I Like to play some older games and after the windows ten upgrade my Intel HD graphics are no longer available when I hit the FN and I/D GFX key or can be found anywhere in
    general in my system. Windows says that Intel HD graphics card is no longer needed in windows 10 but the GeForce card does not support many older games and only by switching to my smaller intel HD graphics card could I play them. How do I get my intel HD graphics
    card to work again??

ogrespit, Sep 3, 2016
  4. How to use Intel HD Graphics as default?

Choose Switchable Graphics then put it on power saving mode, it will then use the Intel HD Graphics.

RoasterMen, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

How to use Intel HD Graphics as default?

1. How to use Intel HD Graphics as default? - Similar Threads - Intel Graphics default

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  4. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics: I changed my Intel HD graphics settings to 75hz but my moniter support only 60hz and then it screen goes black and got D-sub out of range. Now when i start computer it was out of range only...
  6. Intel HD Graphics

Intel HD Graphics: Uninstalled intel HD Graphics it is still there in my lap top. How to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics/7bc27d4c-3622-4385-ba5d-94921a741744
  7. Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics

Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics: Hello, I formated my computer and before that under (DeviceManager>Display Adapter) i had Intel HD Graphics with that I was able to play 3D rendered games like Minecart but When I formatted my Laptop the Display adapter changed to "Intel Family Chipset" I can't play...
  8. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  9. Intel Hd Graphics 4000

Intel Hd Graphics 4000: Nobody is talking about the huge problem with Intel Graphics 4000 and update 1809. The driver after updating to windows 10 1809 does not work at all. Neither does any external monitor. Is anybody doing something about it?...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use intel graphics by default