Windows 10: How to use Logitech MX keys (mac version) in Win 10?

Discus and support How to use Logitech MX keys (mac version) in Win 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, quite simply I have an MX keys keyboard and it’s the Mac version as I’m used to that layout. It pairs and works with my win 10 pc but is using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hairy-Price, Nov 27, 2020.

1. How to use Logitech MX keys (mac version) in Win 10?

Hi all, quite simply I have an MX keys keyboard and it’s the Mac version as I’m used to that layout.

It pairs and works with my win 10 pc but is using the windows key layout I.e I can’t do option + 3 get the the @ symbol.

Any way I can get win 10 to recognise the Mac key layout?

I checked in Logitech Options, but can’t see a setting.

Thanks Chris

submitted by /u/Hairy-Price
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hairy-Price, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Latest Logitech Options Software

Latest Logitech Options Released

How to use Logitech MX keys (mac version) in Win 10? [​IMG]

Note Date: January 15, 2020
    Software Version: 8.10.84
    OS supported: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
    File Size: 195 MB

Download: Logitech Options

Logitech Options lets you toggle between standard and enhanced key functions on your Mac, displays battery status, and more.

Why Update?
    • Added support for MX Master 3 wireless mouse
    • Added support for MX Keys wireless keyboard

Brink, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ?

I use Logitech MX Keys in a similar setup...

Logitech site says it will pair between Mac and Windows seamlessly.

Edwin, Nov 27, 2020
  4. How to use Logitech MX keys (mac version) in Win 10?

Latest Logitech Options Software

Logitech Options
    Software Version: 8.30.310

Last Update: 2020-09-14
    File Size: 200 MB
    Why Update?

General bug fixes
    Logitech digital signature fixes
    New Zoom & Microsoft Teams application specific profile for MX Master 3 and MX Master 3 for Mac

IownAmoneyPit, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

How to use Logitech MX keys (mac version) in Win 10?

1. How to use Logitech MX keys (mac version) in Win 10? - Similar Threads - Logitech keys mac

2. My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S Do Not Auto-Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S Do Not Auto-Connect: Hi. I recently built a new PC. Everything's working fine, except for a couple of things:1. My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S wireless keyboard and mouse do not auto-connect to the computer when I boot the device. I have to manually connect them instead each time. I also...
  3. My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S Do Not Auto-Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S Do Not Auto-Connect: Hi. I recently built a new PC. Everything's working fine, except for a couple of things:1. My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S wireless keyboard and mouse do not auto-connect to the computer when I boot the device. I have to manually connect them instead each time. I also...
  4. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  5. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  6. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Logitech MX 25 problems with BT

Logitech MX 25 problems with BT: Not sure if I should post this here...sorry if that's the case... Anyway, I have a Logitech MX25 mouse that has been working flawlessly. All of a sudden, it has disappeared from the list of BT devices. When I try to repair, it goes into flash mode to pair; then when I see it...
  8. Logitech MX 25 problems with BT

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech MX 25 problems with BT: Not sure if I should post this here...sorry if that's the case... Anyway, I have a Logitech MX25 mouse that has been working flawlessly. All of a sudden, it has disappeared from the list of BT devices. When I try to repair, it goes into flash mode to pair; then when I see it...
  9. mouse lag logitech mx anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse lag logitech mx anywhere: i use the dongle for my mouse but my mouse movement still lags from time to time submitted by /u/frump_fronald [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enmcbs/mouse_lag_logitech_mx_anywhere/
  10. logitech anywhere mouse mx

logitech anywhere mouse mx: Help; Sometime in the past few months the mouse function changed in Win 10 pro. When you copy an item, it will not paste, anywhere. Running this process returns to the desktop screen. Installed an Microsoft 4000 wireless mouse, but the cursor shook so badly I could not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mx keys for mac windows