Windows 10: How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

Discus and support How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a $100 balance in my Microsoft Account. I want that money to be used to pay for my Office 365 subscription, NOT my credit card. How do I make... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Herb David, Apr 8, 2019.

1. How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

I have a $100 balance in my Microsoft Account. I want that money to be used to pay for my Office 365 subscription, NOT my credit card. How do I make sure that my Microsoft balance, NOT my credit card, will be used to pay for my Office 365 subscription?

:)

Herb David, Apr 8, 2019
  2. 9ine Win User

Office 365 subscriptions

how do I get to my subscription accounts for Office 365

9ine, Apr 8, 2019
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Microsoft Releases Office 365 Home Premium

That information is available in the article. (above)

Microsoft looked at how much money Blizzard was making off of the WoW subscription model.

3870x2, Apr 8, 2019
  4. How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

office 365 subscription

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

The Office 365 subscription, you can download Office in up to 5 devices. Follow up the steps below:

1. Log in into your Office 365 account and follow the steps in the link below:

Install:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/sign-i...

Follow this link to activate your Office:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/activa...

Check the Activation Troubleshooter:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/unlice...

Link to Activate:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/troubl...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

1. How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account balance

2. How to Extend a Subscription or Use a Redeem Code for Office 365 or Microsoft 365 in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Extend a Subscription or Use a Redeem Code for Office 365 or Microsoft 365 in Windows 11: If you use the Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel or PowerPoint under one of Microsoft's subscription programs you have the option extend your subscription by entering a product key. My Microsoft 365 subscription is currently setup with a recurring billing cycle...
  3. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions: Hi.How do we use what's in our Microsoft Account Balance toward Microsoft Services & Subscriptions payments?For example, using the balance toward OneDrive Standalone 100GB and the correlating recurring monthly billing.Thanks....
  4. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions: Hi.How do we use what's in our Microsoft Account Balance toward Microsoft Services & Subscriptions payments?For example, using the balance toward OneDrive Standalone 100GB and the correlating recurring monthly billing.Thanks....
  5. Microsoft Account Balance & Services/Subscriptions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete: Office 365 / Microsoft 365 Services SaaSRecently we tried the Advanced Communication License with Office 365 that works with our VoIP we use with Teams.We were trying to test the features and found that we could not find them anywhere. We contacted support and they too could...
  7. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete: Office 365 / Microsoft 365 Services SaaSRecently we tried the Advanced Communication License with Office 365 that works with our VoIP we use with Teams.We were trying to test the features and found that we could not find them anywhere. We contacted support and they too could...
  8. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. subscription Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subscription Microsoft Office 365: I have a subscription for Microsoft Office 365 for a computer at email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I need to renew this subscription as the credit card connected to the greenslopes account has been destroyed Can you please help me do this...
  10. office 365 subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365 subscription: Can I install Office 365 to both a PC and a Mac computer? I understand that it can be installed on 5 devices. Is it right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/office-365-subscription/a84ea69b-5dcb-41eb-86d1-fbebfcd5396c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account balance office 365