Windows 10: How to use Microsoft Giftcard Balance to Subscribe to Onedrive?

Discus and support How to use Microsoft Giftcard Balance to Subscribe to Onedrive? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to subscribe to Onedrive for the $1.99 a month payment plan, but it only lets me do that with a credit card. I've tried looking for other ways... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Page_Turner, Sep 11, 2020.

1. How to use Microsoft Giftcard Balance to Subscribe to Onedrive?

I want to subscribe to Onedrive for the $1.99 a month payment plan, but it only lets me do that with a credit card. I've tried looking for other ways to do it, but the only other way I've found is the $6.99 plan through the Microsoft Store that includes Microsoft Office office. All I want is Onedrive and I can't afford to pay $6.99 a month with the credit I have. Is there a way I can actually make this work?

:)

Page_Turner, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

How to use Microsoft Giftcard Balance to Subscribe to Onedrive?

1. How to use Microsoft Giftcard Balance to Subscribe to Onedrive? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Giftcard Balance

2. OneDrive, accidentally subscribed twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive, accidentally subscribed twice: I was upgrading / renewing my onedrive subscription, but after i entered my credit card information and it said i was approved. Yet when I went to look at my files and check in on the onedrive app, it still said i was over my storage and not registered/subscribed for more...
  3. OneDrive, accidentally subscribed twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive, accidentally subscribed twice: I was upgrading / renewing my onedrive subscription, but after i entered my credit card information and it said i was approved. Yet when I went to look at my files and check in on the onedrive app, it still said i was over my storage and not registered/subscribed for more...
  4. giftcard

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    giftcard: i put a gift card on my other account on accident and i was seeing if i could get the money taken off of that account and put onto this xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giftcard/6372109e-06b8-42ce-8f94-a7c971491fc6
  5. giftcard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    giftcard: i put a gift card on my other account on accident and i was seeing if i could get the money taken off of that account and put onto this xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giftcard/6372109e-06b8-42ce-8f94-a7c971491fc6
  6. giftcard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Giftcards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Giftcards: I can't claim a taiwan giftcard. I used to live in malaysia so my region is set to there. I moved to taiwan so i changed it to taiwan. when i tried claiming a giftcard, it still said i was in malaysia so i couldn't claim it. what can i do?...
  8. Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance

Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance: So before I start with the content, be noted that I have already sent a support request to Microsoft Support Team. Then I waited for 3 days and they still haven't emailed me back with a response. Therefore, I am here to ask if anyone can help me. I want to ask if anyone...
  9. How to remove Microsoft Rewards balance

in Cortana
    How to remove Microsoft Rewards balance: When I click "Type here to search" in the taskbar, an ad at the top of the search window counts up to 5 to show me my "Microsoft Rewards balance." This would already be an intrusive ad even without it moving, but the animation of it counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 every time I go to...
  10. How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!: I have a $100 balance in my Microsoft Account. I want that money to be used to pay for my Office 365 subscription, NOT my credit card. How do I make sure that my Microsoft balance, NOT my credit card, will be used to pay for my Office 365 subscription?...