Windows 10: how to use Microsoft LifeCam Studio in Windows 10?

Discus and support how to use Microsoft LifeCam Studio in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This has been asked allready but it's "This thread is locked. ......... you cannot reply to this thread." So I'm doing this to show how I got my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by _i_, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:47 PM.

1. _I_
    _i_ Win User

how to use Microsoft LifeCam Studio in Windows 10?

This has been asked allready but it's "This thread is locked. ......... you cannot reply to this thread."

So I'm doing this to show how I got my Microsoft LifeCam Studio working in Windows 10 ! after many, many hours stuffing round with 'Compatibility mode' ...... hopefully I can save someone else from this!

1. plug LifeCam Studio into USB port on your Win10 system & then wait a minute or so, ...or an hour if your internet's as **** as mine I live in Australia!

2. click on Start, or hit windows icon key, & then double click on the new "Camera" option shown below

how to use Microsoft LifeCam Studio in Windows 10? f5641fcf-57cc-41ba-9a83-aa6ca9cd08e6?upload=true.png ...& you're in! ....Well, it worked for me :

Hope this helps somebody.

Laterz

:)

2. Microsoft Lifecam Studio

Today, I successfully installed from Windows Updates, Microsoft - Camera - Microsoft LifeCam Studio for my existing LifeCam. However, my computer cannot locate LifeCam. I did confirm that Microsoft LifeCam is definitely installed on my computer but I
    cannot find the icon which opens the program. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks.

Mark Lakewood, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:49 PM
  3. Mark Lakewood, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:49 PM
  4. Linney Win User

LifeCam Studio Software is not Working in Windows 10

Microsoft LifeCam Studio Driver 4.25.532.0 for Windows 10

Download Microsoft LifeCam Studio Driver 4.25.532.0 for Windows 10

Microsoft Life cam

Microsoft Life cam - Windows 10 Help Forums

I see this listed on the following page as being compatible with Windows 10.

LifeCam Studio -Part number: Q2F-00001

Hardware Compatibility - Upgrading to Windows 10?

Use the compatibility chart to find out which products are compatible.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-au/support/compatibility

There may not be, or need be, any software to install at all?

With your LifeCam connected what happens when you click on "Camera" in the "All Apps" list? If it is there, and if it opens (big ifs) are there three dots showing that are clickable and take you to "Settings"?

Thema:

1. how to use Microsoft LifeCam Studio in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Microsoft LifeCam Studio

2. Unable to use Lifecam Studio with Windows 10 (64)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use Lifecam Studio with Windows 10 (64): Windows 10. My lifecam Studio shows in Devices and printer at startup, then disappears within a few seconds. If I go to Start/Camera, I receive the Camera not found message/...
  3. LifeCam Studio 1080p

LifeCam Studio 1080p: When I plug my LifeCam into a USB port it works at high resolution for a minute, but then Windows 10 installs some drivers and knocks it down to really low resolution. If I put it into a new USB port the same thing happens. Any suggestions?...
  4. LifeCam Studio installed, but no controls?

LifeCam Studio installed, but no controls?: I purchased a new LifeCam Studio yesterday - and on the box it has the Windows 10 blue checkmark for compatability, so I assumed (ha ha) that it would work with my Windows 10 system. I connected it to the laptop and it successfully 'installed', and technically, it does work -...
  5. Microsoft LifeCam Studio Problems

Microsoft LifeCam Studio Problems: My features for Microsoft LifeCam studio will not install on windows 10 64 bit pc platform. I searched Microsoft websites and found no drivers or software to resolve this problem. When I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 all features for Microsoft LifeCam studio was lost....
  6. Microsoft LifeCam Studio

Microsoft LifeCam Studio: I have a Microsoft LifeCam Studio. I also use Windows 10. I am trying to use the camera to stream to twitch. It keeps freezing. it used to only freeze like after an hour or so and i would just let it sit for a few minutes and plug it in and it would be okay. but it gradually...
  7. Problem with Microsoft LifeCam Studio

Problem with Microsoft LifeCam Studio: Tried to connect with my pc and system cant see it (driver is installed), checked "devices"- nothing here. Also tried on my laptop-same issue. Led indicators not active....
  8. lifecam studio problem

lifecam studio problem: my win 10 laptop wont reconise my lifecam studio when i plug it in a message says usb device not recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lifecam-studio-problem/cea87e0e-87cf-4bb8-b467-1b703745169b
  9. lifecam studio & KB4343669

lifecam studio & KB4343669: Lifecam studio not working after KB4343669 update (19th July 18) done the whole uninstall thing but because the drivers are WHQL there is no independent driver release. works fine on machines without the update, also does not work fine on machines with the update. tried...
  10. Cannot make use of LifeCam Studio in Desktop under Windows 10 ?

Cannot make use of LifeCam Studio in Desktop under Windows 10 ?: Not sure its a app problem or LifeCam Studio issue. I've purchased a new desktop and install Windows 10 Home edition (fresh install). After using for 1 month, I get a webcam (LifeCam Studio). The cam is good and no need to install anything, the "Camera App" work right away....