Windows 10: How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

Discus and support How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a bunch of microsoft store physical gift cards and I obtained several years ago. It has a 16 digit number starting with 62770, then a big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by worknowplaynow, May 7, 2022.

1. How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

Hello, I have a bunch of microsoft store physical gift cards and I obtained several years ago. It has a 16 digit number starting with 62770, then a big bar code and then a 30 digit number that starts with 79936They are not xbox card. They do not work on redeem.microsoft.comWith all microsoft stores permanently closed, I am not sure how to use these. Online store chat representative had no clue and was not helpful at allHelp please!

:)

worknowplaynow, May 7, 2022

2. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, May 7, 2022
  3. Cant redeem Microsoft store gift card

Hi,

To get information on how to redeem the gift card, I would suggest you to contact Microsoft Store and also refer to the Gift guide section.

Here’s how you can contact Microsoft Store:

Tech-Deals und Angebote für Laptops und Gaming | Microsoft Store

Let us know if you need any help with Windows we will be happy to assist you.

Sudheendra S, May 7, 2022
  4. How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

Issues with using Microsoft gift cards on Microsoft Store in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

I suggest you to try to click on Shop for apps, games and more in the Store
    as displayed in the first screenshot. Then check if you are able to shop using the gift card.

Also I recommend you add a payment method by referring to the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Open Windows Store.

2. Then click on Your Account.

3. Click on Payment Options.

4. Under Payment options, click on Add a payment option.

5. Check if you are able to see the Gift Card in the list.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 7, 2022
Thema:

How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

1. How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card - Similar Threads - microsoft store store

2. How to use a physical Microsoft gift card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a physical Microsoft gift card: I have a white physical Microsoft gift card. It is not for xBox. It has a code that is more than 25 characters and it says on the back that it never expires. How do I redeem it?...
  3. How to use a physical Microsoft gift card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use a physical Microsoft gift card: I have a white physical Microsoft gift card. It is not for xBox. It has a code that is more than 25 characters and it says on the back that it never expires. How do I redeem it?...
  4. Physical gift card question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Physical gift card question: Hi all! As I know Microsoft stores are closed and I still have a physical gift card with a partial balance of over $60 on it. I went to Microsoft Building 92 store and was able to check balance, however I have been told that I can't use it here as stores are closed and there...
  5. Physical gift card question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Physical gift card question: Hi all! As I know Microsoft stores are closed and I still have a physical gift card with a partial balance of over $60 on it. I went to Microsoft Building 92 store and was able to check balance, however I have been told that I can't use it here as stores are closed and there...
  6. How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card: Hello, I have a bunch of microsoft store physical gift cards and I obtained several years ago. It has a 16 digit number starting with 62770, then a big bar code and then a 30 digit number that starts with 79936They are not xbox card. They do not work on...
  7. Microsoft Store Gift

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Gift: Hello,I have a Gift key for 3 months Xbox games pass, but I need to add a payment method. Paypal or Credit Card, I have neither of these, and I added my bank account to my Microsoft account and I still need to use Paypal or Credit Card. Can I just use my bank account?Hamza...
  8. Is it possible to use Xbox gift cards on the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to use Xbox gift cards on the Microsoft store?: I noticed that Microsoft does not sell Microsoft store credits on Amazon, so I was wondering if it was possible to purchase and use a Xbox gift card as a substitute. submitted by /u/BroomBanger [link] [comments]...
  9. Microsoft Store Gift Cards

Microsoft Store Gift Cards: I purchased several GC 5 days ago on the store however they're still stuck in pending. I've contacted my card provider whom told me that it's MS and they need to present it and have 7 days to do so. I wouldn't mind however when I bought them it said you;d receive them within...
  10. Physical store gift card

Physical store gift card: I have a 30 characters physical store card worth $ 580 dollars, all physical stores are closed in my area Henderson NV, how do i redeem this card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/physical-store-gift-card/32385c0c-1091-400b-9f40-52e2b6c94957