Windows 10: how to use miracast without wifi

Discus and support how to use miracast without wifi in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so what i want to do is use my laptop as a monitor. my main computer doesn't have wifi but it's connected over ethernet cable. is it possible to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/meatbeater64, Apr 6, 2020.

1. how to use miracast without wifi

so what i want to do is use my laptop as a monitor. my main computer doesn't have wifi but it's connected over ethernet cable. is it possible to use miracast over wifi even though i am using an ethernet cable? if not are there any alternative softwares i can use?

submitted by /u/meatbeater64
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/meatbeater64, Apr 6, 2020

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Apr 6, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Julie Ram Win User

how to use miracast without wifi

windows 10 miracast

Hi Dennis,

Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use this to share what you’re doing on your PC, present a slide show, or even play your favorite
    game on a larger screen. With the concern you raised about Miracast, we'd like to collate more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Why did you say that it does not work for you?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Does your computer have a WiFi adapter?

In the meantime, you may check the article for a step by step instruction on how to
    project on a wireless display with Miracast.

We're looking forward to your response.

Julie Ram, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

how to use miracast without wifi

1. how to use miracast without wifi - Similar Threads - miracast without wifi

2. WiFi Direct/Miracast causing wireless interference?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Direct/Miracast causing wireless interference?: Good morning,I work for a school district and we are encountering an issue where it appears that Wi-Fi Direct or Miracast is causing interference with our Wireless Access Points, which is causing network performance issues. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this...
  3. WiFi Direct/Miracast causing wireless interference?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Direct/Miracast causing wireless interference?: Good morning,I work for a school district and we are encountering an issue where it appears that Wi-Fi Direct or Miracast is causing interference with our Wireless Access Points, which is causing network performance issues. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this...
  4. How to turn on wifi without screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn on wifi without screen: So i destroyed my computer screen and i use wifi to see my screen in my phone using spacedesk and i accidentally turned off my wifi and now i can't use it anymore i tried to shut it down many times but the wifi still turned off because my computer is not appearing in...
  5. How to turn on wifi without screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn on wifi without screen: So i destroyed my computer screen and i use wifi to see my screen in my phone using spacedesk and i accidentally turned off my wifi and now i can't use it anymore i tried to shut it down many times but the wifi still turned off because my computer is not appearing in...
  6. Miracast while using mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast while using mobile hotspot.: Hi! Is there any way to Miracast on windows 10 from Android while im using my pc as a mobile hotspot? submitted by /u/Ferterini [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u60z25/miracast_while_using_mobile_hotspot/
  7. Miracast: Not Supported by WiFi driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast: Not Supported by WiFi driver: Could You Guys help me please?! I have a desktop pc(Asus Z97-AR, I7-4790k, Asus 1060 Gtx 6GB,WIN10 pro latest) and brand new samsung tv problem(U50RU7412U)...(My tv support miracast) I would like to play on tv and I can not display my pc to my tv. Wireless is necessary! I...
  8. Miracast while using the Win10 hotspot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast while using the Win10 hotspot: I was trying to use Miracast (the Windows "connect" feature) on my laptop to connect to my desktop pc at home. It's working if I connect both PCs to my WiFi, however the WiFi quality in this room is not great. Since my desktop pc has an Intel AC9560 wireless adapter and a...
  9. Miracast doesn't allow me to use WiFi

Miracast doesn't allow me to use WiFi: Recently I bought a TCL 49s405 TV. I would like to take advantage of the possibility to use it as a second monitor (I know there will be lag, it will just be to watch certain images, charts...). In the beginning, I couldn't cast anything to my TV at all; but after updating...
  10. Wifi not possible :Miracast issue

Wifi not possible :Miracast issue: All of a sudden I get "your device does not support Miracast" and wifi is gone ! I don't want Miracast. Acer Laptop;was win 7 on it had upgraded to W 10 Pro and was using wifi until now ? 38475

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows miracast cable without wifi