Windows 10: how to use ms office for multiple laptops?

Discus and support how to use ms office for multiple laptops? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had bought MS office 365 for multiple users. According to the seller, I could use it for 36 computers and 6 at a time. And I activated the MS office... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BishalKhadka, Dec 27, 2019.

1. how to use ms office for multiple laptops?

I had bought MS office 365 for multiple users. According to the seller, I could use it for 36 computers and 6 at a time. And I activated the MS office in one Pc and it is not working for next pc. How can I use office 365 for multiple pcs?

:)

BishalKhadka, Dec 27, 2019

2. Office windows 10

Hi,

Before you continue with any of the methods in this section, we recommend that you check for multiple Office installations on your computer. To do this, follow these steps:

1- Type appwiz.cpl in the Search box, and then press Enter.

2. Check the list of currently installed programs for multiple installations of the Microsoft Office suite.

If there are multiple installations of Microsoft Office installed on the computer we recommend that you follow the steps that are listed in Method 2 of this section. If there is only one installation of Microsoft Office on the computer, follow the steps that
    are listed in Method 1 of this section. Only follow the steps that are listed in Method 3 if you still experience the problem after you have attempted the first two methods or you have installed Microsoft Office Trial suite.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/246429...

MilesPruett, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

how to use ms office for multiple laptops?

Thema:

how to use ms office for multiple laptops?

1. how to use ms office for multiple laptops? - Similar Threads - office multiple laptops

2. MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  3. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  4. How to activate Office on used laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate Office on used laptop: Hi, I bought a used laptop, and I am not able to activate the OEM Office. I have the key; how can I check which version is it, and whether it can be activated again? After the key, I have these numbers: 00186266894891 X20-46821 Many thanks, Zsuzsanna...
  5. Restore MS Office on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore MS Office on my laptop: Hello, I had purchased MS Office when I was in the US. I returned to India in April 2019. My MS Office got deleted when there was a windows 10 update and my cursor disappeared. I tried to restore to the previous update, but it deleted all the Apps including MS Office. My...
  6. HELP PLEASE! MS Office, Sync to multiple devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP PLEASE! MS Office, Sync to multiple devices: Hi all. Recently had a falling out with a family member whom I was sharing an office account with ((maybe 365 in not sure)) and I want to break ties with that whole situation So I want to uninstall the office and buy my own license as well as share functions between my pc ,...
  7. Neat Office - use in multiple devices

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Neat Office - use in multiple devices: I have been trying Neat Office, the Microsoft alternative, and it seems pretty good. However, Im a bit stumped over whether I can access documents on other devices. Does the application allow sign-ins on multiple devices as I have never been asked to provide any personal...
  8. MS Office subscription on multiple computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office subscription on multiple computers: I have a subscription to MS Office on my laptop... how do I get copies for my desktop computer? Do I have to buy them again? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-subscription-on-multiple-computers/d813f1af-1690-4e11-b1a3-a4ca2834a0d2
  9. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  10. MS Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227