Windows 10: How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account

Discus and support How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have my main PC, which uses Windows 10 Pro, and I want to install Windows 10 Home on a laptop that is using another OS. I have recently upgraded from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RandomHuman#2723964, Jan 5, 2020.

1. How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account

I have my main PC, which uses Windows 10 Pro, and I want to install Windows 10 Home on a laptop that is using another OS. I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home on my main PC that is, I've bought a Windows 10 Pro license from a third-party reseller and activated it on my main PC. The question is: can I format the laptop and install the Win10 Home license that's linked to my account? If it's of any relevance, the Win10 Home licence that I have was from upgrading from Windows 8.1 on a custom-built PC not OEM.

:)

RandomHuman#2723964, Jan 5, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Hello Steve, and welcome to Ten Forums. How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account :)

What build of Windows 10 do you currently have installed?

*Arrow https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...mber-find.html

Starting in build 14371, if you see this part highlighted in yellow below in Settings -> Update & security -> Activation from step 7 in the tutorial posted above, then the PC's digital license is linked to your MSA.

How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account [​IMG]

Brink, Jan 5, 2020
  4. TrustMe Win User

How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account

TrustMe, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account

1. How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account - Similar Threads - multiple licenses linked

2. Digital license linked to account in multiple computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital license linked to account in multiple computers: Alright so i bought a new laptop, it doesnt come with windows installed so i have to do it my own, not a big deal. My question is: i do have another desktop PC with Windows 10; this Desktop had Windows 7 installed using a serial key that i borrowed from my dad's pc whch had...
  3. Running same windows 10 with activation License linked to Microsoft account on same laptop

Running same windows 10 with activation License linked to Microsoft account on same laptop: I have a windows 10 Home OS loaded on HDD and windows 10 Home OS loaded on SSD. Both show activated with the digital license linked with Microsoft account. They are loaded in the same laptop in different disks. Is the windows activation key linked to the hardware or to...
  4. Link 2 windows 10 licenses to the same microsoft account

Link 2 windows 10 licenses to the same microsoft account: Hi ! So for context, I have a laptop and desktop PC. My desktop's license is linked to my microsoft account, but not my laptop's. I need to buy a new laptop, and would like to transfer the windows license not OEM, I bought it from the old laptop to the new. Is it...
  5. Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Linking a Windows 10 Home license to a Microsoft account: I have a laptop with a Windows 10 Home license. I made a new build some days ago and I have to install the OS. If I log in with my Microsoft account in the laptop, will that license be attached to my account forever even if I log out or I need to keep my account logged in...
  6. multiple windows license linking to account

multiple windows license linking to account: Hi, I do not understand exact behaviour of windows license linking to MS account. In my case I am owner of 6 windows licences. I am not sure, if it is good idea to link all these licences to my 1 MS account. Because, I am not aware about any "overview" of licenceses...
  7. Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account

Windows 10 retail license linked to Microsoft account: Hi there! I have a doubt regarding my Windows 10 license. Some time ago I bought a retail license and now in the Windows configuration section the following message appears: "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". The thing is that I...
  8. Is it possible to link multiple FPP license on same Microsoft Account?

Is it possible to link multiple FPP license on same Microsoft Account?: Just wonder since I prepare to buy a new PC. Is it possible to linked 2 or more FPP license like 2 Windows 10 Home on same Microsoft Account, if I can then is there any way to manage it like Office365 subscription?...
  9. Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account

Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to buy 2 or more licenses of Win10 with the same Microsoft Account. Basically, 2 different computers, with 2 different Win10, but same Microsoft Account to login in. Thanks in advance, Stefano...
  10. Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license: I have a retail version of Windows 7 Pro Some time ago i took advantage to upgrade my o/s to Windows 10 . I currently sign into PC with a microsoft account. Motherboard on PC may be giving up on me so I wish to replace it. I have done a bit of research and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple windows 10 pro licenses same account

2. can one account have multiple Windows licenses

3. link microsoft account windows 10