Windows 10: How to use my digital entitlement

Discus and support How to use my digital entitlement in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed the free Win 10 upgrade and subsequently reverted to Windows 7 using a Macrium clone of Win 7 that I had made. Whilst in Win 10 I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Agrippa, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Agrippa Win User

How to use my digital entitlement

I installed the free Win 10 upgrade and subsequently reverted to Windows 7 using a Macrium clone of Win 7 that I had made. Whilst in Win 10 I checked that the copy had been activated. As I understand it I now have a digital entitlement to Win 10 that I can use any time in the future to reinstall the free copy as long as it is on the same PC.

However, what I am not clear about is how I would use this digital entitlement. What exactly would be the process for using it and reinstalling Win 10?

:)

Agrippa, Jul 27, 2016
  2. JruaJX Win User

Activation of digital entitlement on new PC

So I have a digital entitlement on my account after using the free upgrade on windows 7. How do I use it on a brand new pc that the free upgrade was not done on? To be clear, after I upgraded it, I reset it and used a different key so I could use the digital
    entitlement on this pc.

JruaJX, Jul 27, 2016
  3. Debyfuqua Win User
    digital entitlement

where is my digital entitlement for windows 10 located? I cannot find it.

Debyfuqua, Jul 27, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Read this webpage:
    Windows 10

Click on +Using the media creation tool
    +Performing a clean installation using a USB or DVD
    Then the blue or grey Note box:
    The first option to skip the product key will actually be "I don't have a product key"

NavyLCDR, Jul 27, 2016
Thema:

1. How to use my digital entitlement - Similar Threads - digital entitlement

2. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  3. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  4. Digital entitlement Windows 10 didn't work on my laptop after formating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital entitlement Windows 10 didn't work on my laptop after formating: I format my laptop and install the windows ISO file using USB drive. After the installation my digital entitlement didn't work. It says activate windows. Below I attached my product number and error number that occurs....
  5. Digital entitlement Windows 10 didn't work on my laptop after formating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital entitlement Windows 10 didn't work on my laptop after formating: I format my laptop and install the windows ISO file using USB drive. After the installation my digital entitlement didn't work. It says activate windows. Below I attached my product number and error number that occurs....
  6. Digital entitlement Windows 10 didn't work on my laptop after formating

7. Using digital entitlement Windows 10 will not stay activated.

Using digital entitlement Windows 10 will not stay activated.: I have a problem with the activation of my Windows 10. Every day I get the message to activate windows. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I have HP laptop. Kindly help me activate my Windows. I need help....
  8. Using digital entitlement Windows 10 will not stay activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using digital entitlement Windows 10 will not stay activated.: I have a problem with the activation of my Windows 10. Every day I get the message to activate windows. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I have HP laptop. Kindly help me activate my Windows. I need help....
  9. Using digital entitlement Windows 10 will not stay activated.

10. Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license

Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license: Hi,I have a Win10 system with is licensed with a digital entitlement license which I need to re-install Windows 10 on exactly the same system - I'm not trying to transfer to a new machineAccording to this article If you have a digital license for your device, you can...