Windows 10: How to use my phone as android dongle for windows 11

Discus and support How to use my phone as android dongle for windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Bluetooth headphone, but my PC doesn't support Bluetooth, so can I somehow use my phone as a Bluetooth dongle to connect my headphone to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Am.Shekari, Sep 27, 2022.

1. How to use my phone as android dongle for windows 11

I have a Bluetooth headphone, but my PC doesn't support Bluetooth, so can I somehow use my phone as a Bluetooth dongle to connect my headphone to my PC?well buying a Bluetooth dongle due some problems is hard for me and is my last optionIf there was an option for doing so in Phone Link, it would be great

:)

Am.Shekari, Sep 27, 2022
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Sep 27, 2022
  3. windows 8 phone vs android?

How Windows Phone Is Turning Its Slim App Selection Into a Strength

Windows Phone has tons of advantages by sharing components (like .NET and Windows Marketplace) with it's Windows brethren. It takes less effort to produce a quality program for both platforms than it does for Android and iOS. Microsoft is pursuing quality over quantity.

Most people only use maybe 10 apps to get functionality not provided by default with the device. If Windows Phone has something functionally the same as those 10 apps on iOS or Android, the argument is moot.

Case in point: pick the features you absolutely can't live without on any phone and compare them. Are they built into the OS? If there is not, is there an app available to add that functionality? Does the solution meet your expectations? Answer those questions for each functionality to find which platform is best for you.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 27, 2022
  4. Dos101 Win User

How to use my phone as android dongle for windows 11

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

How to use my phone as android dongle for windows 11

1. How to use my phone as android dongle for windows 11 - Similar Threads - phone android dongle

2. how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11: how to transfer photos from android phone to windows 11 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-phone-link-on-android-to-transfer/a9cb95d7-07ed-4a59-a1fc-983a82bcbc14
  3. how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11: how to transfer photos from android phone to windows 11 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-phone-link-on-android-to-transfer/a9cb95d7-07ed-4a59-a1fc-983a82bcbc14
  4. Use my android phone as a remote for windows s

Use my android phone as a remote for windows s: Hi. Recently bought a windows s tablet which I pretty much just to watch online conyuing Ed courses. Im trying to figure what what program /app I can use to be able use me phone as a remote. Things like start, stop, rewind a video or ppwk presentation. Thank you...
  5. How to use my phone as android dongle for windows 11

How to use my phone as android dongle for windows 11: I have a Bluetooth headphone, but my PC doesn't support Bluetooth, so can I somehow use my phone as a Bluetooth dongle to connect my headphone to my PC?well buying a Bluetooth dongle due some problems is hard for me and is my last optionIf there was an option for doing so in...
  6. How to use Phone Link on Windows 11 and LG ThinQ Android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Phone Link on Windows 11 and LG ThinQ Android phone: I get notifications, messages, and photos using Phone Link with my Windows Home 64Bit laptop and my LG ThinQ phone, but I can not screen mirror or control the phone, or open apps on the phone from my PC? HELP !!!!...
  7. How to use Phone Link on Windows 11 and LG ThinQ Android phone

How to use Phone Link on Windows 11 and LG ThinQ Android phone: I get notifications, messages, and photos using Phone Link with my Windows Home 64Bit laptop and my LG ThinQ phone, but I can not screen mirror or control the phone, or open apps on the phone from my PC? HELP !!!!...
  8. How do I use my phone as a bluetooth dongle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I use my phone as a bluetooth dongle?: Hello, I need bluetooth for my pc. But I don't have it. I saw some articles, like this: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-use-a-laptop-as-speakers-for-a-bluetooth-phone that you can use your phone as a bluetooth dongle. But I can't do the steps, I believe it's for an...
  9. How do I use my phone as a bluetooth dongle?

How do I use my phone as a bluetooth dongle?: Hello, I need bluetooth for my pc. But I don't have it. I saw some articles, like this: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-use-a-laptop-as-speakers-for-a-bluetooth-phone that you can use your phone as a bluetooth dongle. But I can't do the steps, I believe it's for an...
  10. If my PC doesnt have Bluetooth technology, can I use a dongle to connect my Android phone...

If my PC doesnt have Bluetooth technology, can I use a dongle to connect my Android phone...: My phone connects fine using Your Phone companion app to my PC it just wont make calls, and I was wondering if I installed a dongle, would that make it possible to make calls using an external Bluetooth dongle to use that feature....