Windows 10: How to use New and Improved Clipboard in Windows 11

Discus and support How to use New and Improved Clipboard in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Clipboard feature is now revamped with some new features in Windows 11. Along with the basic UI redesign, there are multiple additions to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 13, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use New and Improved Clipboard in Windows 11

How to use New and Improved Clipboard in Windows 11 new-improved-clipboard-history-manager-feature-in-windows-11-5.png
    The Clipboard feature is now revamped with some new features in Windows 11. Along with the basic UI redesign, there are multiple additions to the default Clipboard Manager. Some features and items like emojis are now integrated within the Clipboard Manager and can be directly used from here. Here is a full guide on how […]

This article How to use New and Improved Clipboard in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 13, 2021
  2. clayto Win User

New Clipboard app will not open / launch

I have installed a new app from the Store.It is

ClipBoard Fast Copy Paste and Share Pro

I have not been able open / run / launch it. I have a Desktop shortcut icon, a Taskbar icon, and a Tile in the Start Menu and have repeatedly clicked each one, selecting both Open and run as Administrator without success. As I cannot oen it I have no access to whatever help info might be there or the email address of the Developer. With regard to the latter, the app listing in the Store does not have the usual info there. I have drawn a blank from an online search, the app is listed but only takes you to the relevant Store page. Any suggestions?

clayto, Oct 13, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 13, 2021
  4. BetwixtAg Win User

Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How to use New and Improved Clipboard in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Improved Clipboard

2. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  3. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  4. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  5. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  6. Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.: I have reently uodated to full fibre and the new router properties shows it’ Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac 5 GHz.My chrome book is getting speeds of 700mbs but the laptop is only getting around 180mbs. I expected it to be slower, I have a lot more apps on the laptop but I expected to see...
  7. Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.

Trying to change Wi Fi Adapter properties to improve speed.: I have reently uodated to full fibre and the new router properties shows it’ Wi-Fi 5 802.11ac 5 GHz.My chrome book is getting speeds of 700mbs but the laptop is only getting around 180mbs. I expected it to be slower, I have a lot more apps on the laptop but I expected to see...
  8. For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device: The “For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device” is greyed and i can’t disable it. I want to disable it but i can’t. Please help....
  9. For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device

For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device: The “For improved security, only allow windows Hello sign-in for microsoft accounts on this device” is greyed and i can’t disable it. I want to disable it but i can’t. Please help....
  10. Improve Translations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve Translations: Is posiible modify Windows translations? I want to improve my language and make it more bettere because is imprecise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-translations/3198d754-dba4-4265-98d2-d21019447107