Windows 10: how to use new windows ink feature?

Discus and support how to use new windows ink feature? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Creator update was installed this morning, took 3 hours on a fast computer with a fast internet connection, geeze. > Return to past activities is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcman50, Apr 30, 2018.

1. tcman50 Win User

how to use new windows ink feature?

Creator update was installed this morning, took 3 hours on a fast computer with a fast internet connection, geeze.

> Return to past activities is nice feature (winkey + tab)
    > Emoji's is cute new feature (winkey + period)
    > Dictate via voice is an awesome new feature (winkey + H)
    > Ink workspace feature is unique (win ink from taskbar button)

Can anyone tell me how to write on screen with just the finger instead of a pen, not seeing how to do it.

Thanks
    TC

:)

tcman50, Apr 30, 2018

2. CHANGING INK CARTIDGES

NEED TO CHANGE INK HOW DO YOU ACCESS HOUSING UNIT THAT HOLDS THE INK CARTRIDGES TO CHANGE EMPTY ONES WITH NEW INK

BrandiByers, Apr 30, 2018
  3. Windows Ink for non-touch devices

How can i get windows ink to my non-touch PC ?. I am very intrested in using the windows Ink. But i learn that it won't support on the non-touch devices. Are there any other apps that will help besides windows ink?

Mine was Pavilion G6 HP. There is no pen option in the settings. Is there any apps that can use as windows Ink???

SudheerBhimala, Apr 30, 2018
  4. Try3 Win User

TC,

You can only write on screen if you have a touchscreen display. If you do then you can just open any graphics application such as Paint to open up a blank file and wipe your finger around the display to draw on it.

Denis

Thema:

1. how to use new windows ink feature? - Similar Threads - ink feature

2. "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard: Hello.Recently the "Enhance inked shapes" feature in MS Whiteboard stopped working for shapes other than lines, i.e. any hand-free drawn line is converted to a straight line btw, even if the feature is not selected... while all other shapes boxes/squares, circles/ovals,...
  3. "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Enhance inked shapes" does not work in MS Whiteboard: Hello.Recently the "Enhance inked shapes" feature in MS Whiteboard stopped working for shapes other than lines, i.e. any hand-free drawn line is converted to a straight line btw, even if the feature is not selected... while all other shapes boxes/squares, circles/ovals,...
  4. How do you rest all windows ink settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you rest all windows ink settings?: I recently got a drawing tablet and I can hover and use it normally, but as soon as I install the drivers and check windows ink the hovering stops working and i have to touch the pad in order for it to show the clickI did check with another PC and it seems to be working fine...
  5. How do you rest all windows ink settings?

How do you rest all windows ink settings?: I recently got a drawing tablet and I can hover and use it normally, but as soon as I install the drivers and check windows ink the hovering stops working and i have to touch the pad in order for it to show the clickI did check with another PC and it seems to be working fine...
  6. my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...: I can't use my Epson WF-3820 printer. Please help me.Disane Forziati https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-work-it-says-i-need-ink-i-replaced/08938790-be3d-45c2-9ecf-ff1a9e32efb4
  7. my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...

my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...: I can't use my Epson WF-3820 printer. Please help me.Disane Forziati https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-work-it-says-i-need-ink-i-replaced/08938790-be3d-45c2-9ecf-ff1a9e32efb4
  8. How to use the PDF Tool & Inking Feature in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to use the PDF Tool & Inking Feature in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Edge Legacy has a built-in inking tool. It allowed anyone to mark, highlight, draw, add text, and share text from the PDF file. However, as […] This article How to use the PDF Tool & Inking Feature in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. New ink Replay and Rewind animation feature in PowerPoint

in Windows 10 News
    New ink Replay and Rewind animation feature in PowerPoint: Hello, I’m Mark, a Program Manager working on inking in the PowerPoint team. I want to tell you about a new way to use ink in your PowerPoint presentations! We’ve heard about all the cool ways people are using ink in their PowerPoint presentations slides from adding an extra...
  10. Announcing new Ink to Math feature in PowerPoint for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new Ink to Math feature in PowerPoint for Office 365: Hi Insiders! My name is Tracy and I am a Program Manager on the Office Graphics team. Office provides a large selection of equations and symbols but it can often be difficult to find the desired symbol and add it quickly into your work. Though PowerPoint has long...