Windows 10: How to use OneDrive app’s Camera Upload feature in Windows 10

Discus and support How to use OneDrive app’s Camera Upload feature in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]OneDrive, the Microsoft proprietary cloud storage service, allows you to save your important/sensitive files, documents, photos, etc.,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 18, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use OneDrive app’s Camera Upload feature in Windows 10

WinClub, Oct 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Easo Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

1. How to use OneDrive app’s Camera Upload feature in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - OneDrive app’s Camera

2. Uploading imported photos from photos app Windows 10 to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading imported photos from photos app Windows 10 to OneDrive: I uploaded photos directly into my photos app in Windows 10 from my camera. Although these are available in my photos app they do not appear in my OneDrive even though automatic syncing is on. Without having to go through and find the uploaded pictures amongst others about...
  3. UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA: Had great experience uploading pictures from my Kodak Easy Share Z730 .. until camera died. I replaced it with a used but identical model. Now I'm not having same results .. actually NO results at all. Help, please !...
  4. Using a USB Camera with Camera app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using a USB Camera with Camera app in Windows 10: I have a USB camera that is working in Skype and Zoom, but when I open the Camera App, I do not see a way to switch to that camera. I have checked in settings. Any advice would be appreciated. 140620
  5. OneDrive signin and upload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive signin and upload: I am unable to sign in to OneDrive or to upload documents to it. I get an error message 0x8004de85 "Sorry something is preventing us from uploading or sharing your document. " I can sign in to OneDrive.com on Microsoft Edge, but can't upload docs there. Files aren't...
  6. How to use OneDrive

How to use OneDrive: I have some questions about OneDrive. Can I use it to simply backup my files? Is there a storage limit. Can I backup files without turning on file sync? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-onedrive/51b10371-a206-4e79-95e8-cd607adcc6ee
  7. How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube?

How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube?: Hello, There's an issue with the Photos app that prevents you from being able to share videos to YouTube. I noticed that there was a post regarding the issue last year, but I think there was a misunderstanding. When using the Photos app, you get an option to "Upload to...
  8. How to upload only sepcific files in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to upload only sepcific files in OneDrive: I want to upload only specific files to the OneDrive folder on my laptop. Currently it is uploading my entire documents folder automatically whenever something new is added. I want to only upload specific files when I want....
  9. Onedrive Uploading?

Onedrive Uploading?: How do I know what files are being uploaded to my Onedrive as I seem to have a huge amount of them being uploaded if I look at my icon? [img] However if I look at what I think my setting should be they look like this. [img] Now if I look at the properties of...
  10. Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile: Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile Leaked screenshots show that Microsoft plans to add a panorama photo feature in the Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile. [img] Long time Windows Phone users might remember that Nokia launched its own...