Windows 10: How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail

Discus and support How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft 10's mail program is poor and I would like to go back to Google Mail or Outlook, but have been unable to change the default. Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by A.Rukbat, Feb 10, 2020.

1. A.Rukbat Win User

How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail

Microsoft 10's mail program is poor and I would like to go back to Google Mail or Outlook, but have been unable to change the default. Microsoft contacts does not allow sorting contacts in categories and it doesn't provide for quick selection of multiple email addresses for a group email.

:)

A.Rukbat, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 10, 2020
  3. JunkBear Win User
    Suggest me mail provider

MSN, GMAIL or Yahoo and why?

Windows Live Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2007 or Mozilla Thunderbird and why?

Thank you.

JunkBear, Feb 10, 2020
  4. How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail

Windows Mail

im pretty sure you can. i know outlook you can and windows mail is based upon outlook.

freaksavior, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail

1. How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail - Similar Threads - Outlook Google Mail

2. How to get rid of Windows Mail and use Yahoo mail instead?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of Windows Mail and use Yahoo mail instead?: I recently changed from Win7 to Windows 11 proThe problem I am having is that I can't reply to an email address in a webpage and get MAILTO: Yahoo mail coming up, instead I get Windows Mail set to Yahoo, This is of no use to me, as I ONLY want to use Yahoo mail onlyTo date I...
  3. How to get rid of Windows Mail and use Yahoo mail instead?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Windows Mail and use Yahoo mail instead?: I recently changed from Win7 to Windows 11 proThe problem I am having is that I can't reply to an email address in a webpage and get MAILTO: Yahoo mail coming up, instead I get Windows Mail set to Yahoo, This is of no use to me, as I ONLY want to use Yahoo mail onlyTo date I...
  4. Outlook 2016 and [GMail] or [Google Mail] Folders

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 and [GMail] or [Google Mail] Folders: I am getting frustrated at trying to remove the [GMail] and [Google Mail] headers within Outlook 2016 which have bopthe appeared in the folder structure as you can see here. I have looked in the GMail Labels online through GMail Settings and I can see [GMail] but when I set...
  5. Google Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Mail: I cannot set up my Google mail in my mail . It keeps coming up with error code 0x80070490 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-mail/f5ed88bb-2c01-49dc-966b-8551c4d56e49
  6. outlook mail

outlook mail: I can no longer open links in email that i have recieved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail/29ee560a-019a-4a59-9525-ce2495827b7a
  7. Google Mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Mail: I cannot get my G Mail opened it keeps saying This page isn’t working mail.google.com redirected you too many times. Try clearing your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS I have done what the page tells me to do this is work email and I can pull it up on yahoo but not G...
  8. How to disable Windows Mail app since using Outlook for mail

How to disable Windows Mail app since using Outlook for mail: Please Please tell me how I can stop Windows 10 email from popping up when I click on an email address. I am running Outlook 365, I do all my mail in Outlook 365 why in the world is Windows 10 popping up. I remove the email account that was listed but it is still opening. I...
  9. How to use my Outlook email instead of Windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    How to use my Outlook email instead of Windows 10 mail: Windows 10 mail leaves much to be desired, at least for me. It will not sync with my Outlook mail account that I have used for years. It is not possible to change its default font and size, and it stops and starts when I am typing an email, and my large accumulation of...
  10. SendTo mail opens Outlook instead of Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    SendTo mail opens Outlook instead of Mail app: Hello, I am using Mail app built in Windows 10. Office 2013 is installed with all applications. If I try to use the SendTo link from Explorer, it opens up Outlook instead of the default Mail app. In default programs, Mail has all his options checked. How to make the SendTo...