Windows 10: how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11

Discus and support how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to transfer photos from android phone to windows 11 pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MariePerelman, Jan 26, 2023.

1. how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11

how to transfer photos from android phone to windows 11 pc

:)

MariePerelman, Jan 26, 2023
  2. MisterEd Win User

How to transfer files/pics from android phone to PC via BT?

If you have the "Link to Windows" app on your phone then you should try the next step on your PC. Windows 10/11 come with a program called "Phone Link". It allows you to make a wireless connection between your phone and PC. There is no guarantee it will work with your phone but no harm in trying it. With it you can view your latest photos on your phone and just drag and drop them onto your PC. desktop.

Note Phone Link works great for the most recent photos and screenshots. However, to work with older photos it is easier to find them and copy them by connecting the phone and PC with a USB cable.

Phone Link app requirements and setup
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-bf22e735f9e3

Introducing Microsoft Phone Link and Link to Windows
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...8-5264c7c39734

Here is Phone Link on my Windows 11 laptop. I can just drag and drop photos on my phone to my PCs desktop.

how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11 378983d1668281620t-how-transfer-files-pics-android-phone-pc-via-bt-phone-link.jpg

MisterEd, Jan 26, 2023
  3. how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11

Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

• I took 3 photos with my phone and tried to send them to my PC.

I downloaded the photos from iCloud to my PC using a USB cable, but then I could not find the pics after searching every link and folder.

So I went to the multicolored photos app on my iphone, checked the photos and mailed them to myself with the intent of copying them to the desktop or storing them in my pics or download folder.

The files are jpegs but when I saved them to my desktop, so I could attach them to an email message, it did not work.

The pics were stored in html, only option; and I have a big Google icon as a shortcut.

So........I have three pics in an email message but I can't drag them anywhere else.

How can I convert them or take a pic to be stored in the same manner if I saw a pic online and right clicked to save?

I want to move them from the iPhone to an email message.

I want to use them as an attachment ( jpeg? ) but ideally I would like to post the pic in my email so it occupies a larger area that does not need expanding like a jpeg photo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Raymond
      DallasSilver Iphone 7 128GB

EDITREPORT
      + QUOTEREPLY

how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11 avatar_male_m.png

RaymondWindoz10, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11

1. how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11 - Similar Threads - phone link android

2. Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link: Phone link App appears to work correctly.Issue arises when I attempt to launch and use Phone Link on my Win 11 device.Specifically, it shows one email account that is identified as a Family member w/in my MS Account I'm master. When opened, it shows the email address, and the...
  3. Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Link Samsung Android to Win 11 using Phone Link: Phone link App appears to work correctly.Issue arises when I attempt to launch and use Phone Link on my Win 11 device.Specifically, it shows one email account that is identified as a Family member w/in my MS Account I'm master. When opened, it shows the email address, and the...
  4. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  5. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  6. how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11

how to use phone link on android to transfer photos to desktop Windows 11: how to transfer photos from android phone to windows 11 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-phone-link-on-android-to-transfer/a9cb95d7-07ed-4a59-a1fc-983a82bcbc14
  7. How to use Phone Link on Windows 11 and LG ThinQ Android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Phone Link on Windows 11 and LG ThinQ Android phone: I get notifications, messages, and photos using Phone Link with my Windows Home 64Bit laptop and my LG ThinQ phone, but I can not screen mirror or control the phone, or open apps on the phone from my PC? HELP !!!!...
  8. How to use Phone Link on Windows 11 and LG ThinQ Android phone

How to use Phone Link on Windows 11 and LG ThinQ Android phone: I get notifications, messages, and photos using Phone Link with my Windows Home 64Bit laptop and my LG ThinQ phone, but I can not screen mirror or control the phone, or open apps on the phone from my PC? HELP !!!!...
  9. How to transfer multiple photos with Phone Link??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer multiple photos with Phone Link??: Hi !!i just want to know how can i select multiple photos on the app, i just try holdint CTRL and clicking other pic, and also holding Shift but no luckthanks...
  10. How to transfer multiple photos with Phone Link??

How to transfer multiple photos with Phone Link??: Hi !!i just want to know how can i select multiple photos on the app, i just try holdint CTRL and clicking other pic, and also holding Shift but no luckthanks...