Windows 10: How to use PowerShell to modify sound volume?

Discus and support How to use PowerShell to modify sound volume? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, everyone I hope to use PowerShell command code to modify speaker sound volume to maximum. Do anyone know the command code? Thanks a lot. Note: I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shiwan0804, Oct 27, 2020.

1. How to use PowerShell to modify sound volume?

Hi, everyone
    I hope to use PowerShell command code to modify speaker sound volume to maximum.
    Do anyone know the command code? Thanks a lot.
    Note:
    I hope to use PowerShell to modify SndVol.exe to max sound volume such as the picture as attached.

How to use PowerShell to modify sound volume? [​IMG]

:)

shiwan0804, Oct 27, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to use PowerShell to modify sound volume? :p

cadaveca, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 27, 2020
  4. spapakons Win User

How to use PowerShell to modify sound volume?

No Sounds, still have sounds.

Right-click on the volume icon and select Sounds. Have a careful look at Program Events list and find the ones associated with the mouse. Modify them so that no sound is played for these events.

spapakons, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

How to use PowerShell to modify sound volume?

1. How to use PowerShell to modify sound volume? - Similar Threads - PowerShell modify sound

2. Sound volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound volume: I have an HP Windows 11 laptop that was recently upgraded from Windows 10. Fully updated to 2H2 64bit. Every couple of seconds the volume bar pops up in the bottom middle of the screen and shows sound increasing/decreasing as well as mute on and off continuously. See...
  3. Sound volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound volume: Why does the sound volume get changed to 67% when I install updates for Windows 10? This level is deafening!I keep setting the level to 30%, but after installing Windows 10 updates, it gets changed back to 67%...
  4. How to modify Registry values using Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    How to modify Registry values using Windows PowerShell: [ATTACH]A Registry entry can be easily modified using Registry Editor. However, in a case […] This article How to modify Registry values using Windows PowerShell first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. How lower the sound volume?

How lower the sound volume?: Hello every one: Every time reboot the w10, the small speaker icon in the right bottom tray indicates the volume 80%. it is really too high for me. How can I fix it to a lower value? say 40%. Thanks! --- Zhao...
  6. How to use PowerShell to modify sound volume?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use PowerShell to modify sound volume?: Hi, everyone I hope to use PowerShell command code to modify speaker sound volume to maximum. Do anyone know the command code? Thanks a lot. Note: I hope to use PowerShell to modify SndVol.exe to max sound volume such as the picture as attached. [img] 167181
  7. How to modify column width for powershell command results

in Windows 10 Support
    How to modify column width for powershell command results: This link displayed a powershell command to view drivers: How to check device driver versions on Windows 10 | Windows Central Windows PowerShell Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-WmiObject Win32_PnPSignedDriver|...
  8. Sound Volume

Sound Volume: Since the last update on my surface pro, my surface sound volume will not go above about 30% maximum volume when using the docking station connected via serial port and speaker. The results are also the same on the unit if and if I plug in the head phone jack. I have...
  9. sound volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound volume: The maximum volume my computer can produce,can be set by the icon with the speaker, next to the clock at ther bottom of the screen. But can ik do this with a code in in my delphi program? WaveOutputSetVolume does not work....
  10. Volume/Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume/Sound: My volume works, but when I press the volume button in the bottom right corner, nothing happens. When it did work, I was able to adjust my volume from 0% (muted) to 100% (full volume) but now nothing pops up. Why did this happen and how do I fix this? I tried talking to a...