Windows 10: How to use remote desktop on different network with android

Discus and support How to use remote desktop on different network with android in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am using the microsoft remote desktop app - 'RD Client' on android, and while it's one of the best remote desktop apps, one problem is that i cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wade009, Aug 25, 2020.

1. How to use remote desktop on different network with android

I am using the microsoft remote desktop app - 'RD Client' on android, and while it's one of the best remote desktop apps, one problem is that i cannot connect to my pc when i am on a different network or on LTE, do can anyone help me with that.

submitted by /u/wade009
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wade009, Aug 25, 2020
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Aug 25, 2020
  4. How to use remote desktop on different network with android

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android

Get started with the Android client

Get started with Remote Desktop on Android - what password to use in my Android phone, I added one admin account [remote desktop win 10] but how setup password in this REMOTE DESKTOP or what password use after write my username???? the MICROSOFT password
    or must use a new one? how create password in Win 10 Pro for remote desktop ?????

Lse123polis, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

How to use remote desktop on different network with android

1. How to use remote desktop on different network with android - Similar Threads - remote desktop different

2. How to safely use Remote Desktop between computers in different networks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to safely use Remote Desktop between computers in different networks?: Hi! I know that there is a lot of similar topics over the Internet, but I'm getting lost since there seems to be a lot of ways to do it. I have a home PC and my laptop, from which I would like to connect to my PC remotely from outside my home, using different networks. I have...
  3. How to safely use Remote Desktop between computers in different networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to safely use Remote Desktop between computers in different networks?: Hi! I know that there is a lot of similar topics over the Internet, but I'm getting lost since there seems to be a lot of ways to do it. I have a home PC and my laptop, from which I would like to connect to my PC remotely from outside my home, using different networks. I have...
  4. I need to use the remote desktop with a different wifi network. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to use the remote desktop with a different wifi network. How do I do that?: I am traveling and need to connect to my pc with my MacBook. How can I get connected? It doesn't make sense to me that they would have to be on the same network. What would be the use in that?...
  5. I need to use the remote desktop with a different wifi network. How do I do that?

I need to use the remote desktop with a different wifi network. How do I do that?: I am traveling and need to connect to my pc with my MacBook. How can I get connected? It doesn't make sense to me that they would have to be on the same network. What would be the use in that?...
  6. Remote Desktop from different network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop from different network: I'm trying to connect my laptop to my home PC through remote desktop. I want to use the power of my home PC at school. The networks are different, so how do I connect across the internet? Thanks....
  7. Remote Desktop from different network

Remote Desktop from different network: I'm trying to connect my laptop to my home PC through remote desktop. I want to use the power of my home PC at school. The networks are different, so how do I connect across the internet? Thanks....
  8. Remote Desktop through different network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop through different network: Hello,I'm trying to use Microsoft RD to connect to my home PC remotely.It all works when making a connection on the same network, but when I try to connect from a different network I always some sort of an error message.I'll mention that I CAN connect remotely using the...
  9. Remote Desktop through different network

Remote Desktop through different network: Hello,I'm trying to use Microsoft RD to connect to my home PC remotely.It all works when making a connection on the same network, but when I try to connect from a different network I always some sort of an error message.I'll mention that I CAN connect remotely using the...
  10. Using remote desktop or Teamviewer or Anydesk to manage 2 different networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using remote desktop or Teamviewer or Anydesk to manage 2 different networks: Hello Experts, I have a network video recorder that has an Ethernet Port and 16 embedded PoE ports. I have a dozen ip cameras plugged into the PoE ports and another 10 cameras plugged into a desktop switch that connects this recorder to these remote cameras. I...