Windows 10: How to use simlinks to transfer winsxs folder 6.59 GB system 32 folder

Discus and support How to use simlinks to transfer winsxs folder 6.59 GB system 32 folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi, how to use symlinks to transfer WinSxS folder 6.59 Gb, System32 folder, and office folder to d drive in windows 10. or these are special folders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rqhhe, May 10, 2020.

1. rqhhe Win User

How to use simlinks to transfer winsxs folder 6.59 GB system 32 folder

hi,
    how to use symlinks to transfer WinSxS folder 6.59 Gb, System32 folder, and office folder to d drive in windows 10.
    or these are special folders and won't get transferred.
    thanks.

:)

rqhhe, May 10, 2020
  2. rqhhe Win User

How to use simlinks to transfer winsxs folder 6.59 GB, system 32 folde

hi,
    how to use symlinks to transfer WinSxS folder 6.59 Gb, System32 folder, and office folder to d drive in windows 10.
    or these are special folders and won't get transferred.
    thanks.

rqhhe, May 10, 2020
  3. digibucc Win User
    Windows 7: HUGE 26 GB system folder How to use simlinks to transfer winsxs folder 6.59 GB system 32 folder :D :S

from here

digibucc, May 10, 2020
  4. How to use simlinks to transfer winsxs folder 6.59 GB system 32 folder

Winsxs manifest folder (windows side by side)

My Winsxs folder is taking up ~15GB of my system HDD.

Being my C drive is a 37GB Raptor, i need to make enough space as possible.

Everyone says to stay away from it, but its hard to ignore it when you've got nothing but system files on a system HDD and you only have 5.5-6 GB of free space (after restore points and backups have been removed) at any given time.

If anyone knows anything trust worthy that wont put my computer into DLL Hell. I'd love to hear it.

Thanks in advance.

xstayxtruex, May 10, 2020
Thema:

How to use simlinks to transfer winsxs folder 6.59 GB system 32 folder

1. How to use simlinks to transfer winsxs folder 6.59 GB system 32 folder - Similar Threads - simlinks transfer winsxs

2. WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinSxS folder: My 60gb Surface Go has a WinSxS folder that's nearly 6gb. Last time I tried to to save disc space it got bigger. How can I reclaim some of the 6gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsxs-folder/71c6c87a-87f6-443a-93aa-15ea379e7d0c
  3. WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinSxS folder: My 60gb Surface Go has a WinSxS folder that's nearly 6gb. Last time I tried to to save disc space it got bigger. How can I reclaim some of the 6gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsxs-folder/71c6c87a-87f6-443a-93aa-15ea379e7d0c
  4. WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WinSxS folder is 46 GB and growing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinSxS folder is 46 GB and growing.: Hello, I recently deleted a game to free up space. After checking my hard drive, I found that I had not regained any space.I quickly booted up TreeSize and found that the "pending deletes" folder in "temp" loacted in WinSxS was taking up 46 GB of space.I know what the WinSxS...
  6. WinSxS folder is 46 GB and growing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinSxS folder is 46 GB and growing.: Hello, I recently deleted a game to free up space. After checking my hard drive, I found that I had not regained any space.I quickly booted up TreeSize and found that the "pending deletes" folder in "temp" loacted in WinSxS was taking up 46 GB of space.I know what the WinSxS...
  7. WinSxS folder is 46 GB and growing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. system 32 folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    system 32 folder: I want to rename a file that is under System32 folder. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-32-folder/34472898-715f-4651-9b6e-141b4a714046
  9. How to use simlinks to transfer winsxs folder 6.59 GB, system 32 folde

in Windows 10 Support
    How to use simlinks to transfer winsxs folder 6.59 GB, system 32 folde: hi, how to use symlinks to transfer WinSxS folder 6.59 Gb, System32 folder, and office folder to d drive in windows 10. or these are special folders and won't get transferred. thanks. 156040
  10. System 32 folder

in Windows 10 Support
    System 32 folder: when I start up my Laptop windows 10 boots up the system 32 folder and opens it. tried all the links with google search but most pertain to windows xp and below.. Ran SFC /SCANNOW and also Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth it found and repaired any files per...