Windows 10: How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard?

Discus and support How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I connect my stylus & drawing pad and load microsoft whiteboard it detects the stylus as a pen, whilst i want it to act as the cursor. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sheekey, May 11, 2021.

1. Sheekey Win User

How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard?

When I connect my stylus & drawing pad and load microsoft whiteboard it detects the stylus as a pen, whilst i want it to act as the cursor. I've tried changing the settings and clicking "act as cursor on some applications" but it has not changed anything!

:)

Sheekey, May 11, 2021

2. Whiteboard Mouse cursor

Why the mouse cursor is not changing to pen or cross when using Whiteboard like when using paint?

FirasMusmar, May 11, 2021
  3. Whiteboard troubleshooting. Missing pen cursor.

Hi,

I'm using Microsoft Whiteboard with a XP-PEN drawing tablet.

After a few minutes of sketching, the Whiteboard app freezes for some seconds and, afterwards, the pen cursors disappears. I can still draw, but without the cursor visible it's not feasible to sketch anymore.

I've tried to disable the pen and enable it again, but it doesn't work.

After I restart the computer, I get the pen cursor working again.

I really like the Whiteboard app. It helps make teams meetings more productive.

But I can't really use it like this.

Can anyone help?

Tiago_Seabra, May 11, 2021
  4. Delamare Win User

Problem with selecting pen in Whiteboard

I have a laptop with touchscreen and a (active) stylus. I use the whiteboard a lot but I have a problem with selecting a pen/brush in the toolbar: when I click on it with the stylus it keeps selecting 2 pens - the first selected pen is still active. The result is that sometimes the program switches between the two selected pens. This morning I even had three pens at the same time selected! Is anyone familiar with this problem? I couldn't find any info about it elsewhere. I'm on Windows 10.1909 Home. My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga C940.

How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard? [​IMG]

How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard? [​IMG]

Delamare, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard? - Similar Threads - stylus pen cursor

2. Huion drawing Tablet H420 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huion drawing Tablet H420 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse...: When I use a Huion Drawing tablet , for some reason it won't use the stylus cursor point and is stuck using the regular mouse cursor even when drawing and also using the desktop. This issue only happens when The driver for the drawing tablet from huion is used , if that...
  3. Problem with selecting pen in Whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with selecting pen in Whiteboard: I have a laptop with touchscreen and a (active) stylus. I use the whiteboard a lot but I have a problem with selecting a pen/brush in the toolbar: when I click on it with the stylus it keeps selecting 2 pens - the first selected pen is still active. The result is that...
  4. Whiteboard Mouse cursor

Whiteboard Mouse cursor: Why the mouse cursor is not changing to pen or cross when using Whiteboard like when using paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whiteboard-mouse-cursor/fa20ef60-c18e-4e51-9414-6ad6af8ce0d0
  5. Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointer and Pen Cursor: Hi How to get mouse pointer or pen cursor appear in my screenshots and video recordings on my Surface Pro 4, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-and-pen-cursor/722f4637-5bbf-47f5-bf45-332ae69ecdfd
  6. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus pen for Windows Tablet: Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus? And does it erasing work...
  7. In Microsoft Whiteboard online, where is the white/gray pen when using black background?

In Microsoft Whiteboard online, where is the white/gray pen when using black background?: Hi, I am using the Whiteboard app, and made it with black background and white pen. But my co-worker was trying to use the web version, and it did not give him a white pen to write with? Makes no sense, why only 4 pens in web version? Moved from: Office / More Office apps...
  8. Cannot record mouse cursor on Microsoft Whiteboard

Cannot record mouse cursor on Microsoft Whiteboard: I use Badicam for record screen by Microsoft Whiteboard but i cannot record mouse cursor Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-record-mouse-cursor-on-microsoft-whiteboard/8504cd81-8e9c-49bf-a3e6-0efa1216957c
  9. Active Stylus pen

Active Stylus pen: is there an active stylus pen that works with HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-stylus-pen/c2cf70e2-9988-41e1-bd02-63b17c17ce74
  10. Which stylus pen can I use on a credit card machine

Which stylus pen can I use on a credit card machine: I realize that this is not a Microsoft related question, but I feel that some techies will have an answer for me. Which type of stylus pen will work on credit card machines which are used at checkout in retail stores? Do I need a double-ended one? I'm thinking the...