Windows 10: How to use the correct format when my mobile number to sign in.

Discus and support How to use the correct format when my mobile number to sign in. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I find myself in a desperate situation trying to sign into my MS account. I have two email addresses and one phone number which I can use. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardJacksonXL, Jan 11, 2022.

1. How to use the correct format when my mobile number to sign in.

I find myself in a desperate situation trying to sign into my MS account. I have two email addresses and one phone number which I can use. The problem is, it will not accept my old email addresses or my phone number. In this case, the number is correct but the format is not. Could someone please show me how to format it for me. My number is similar to: 0000 000 000 with the Australian code of 61. I hope you can help.

:)

RichardJacksonXL, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 11, 2022
  3. dmjm---01 Win User
    problems with Outlook number format on my phone

I use Microsoft Outlook to store my addresses and phone numbers. I'm just starting to populate my Nokia 6300 with numbers and was really pleased when I realised I could synchronise my Outlook contacts database with my phone.

However, Outlook stores number in the format +44 (01865) 111111 - i.e. the country code, the STD code and then the local number. When this is brought across to the phone it is stored as +4401865111111 (or something similar for mobile numbers). The phone number
    is not recognised when I try to use the phone's contacts list.

Any suggestions as to how I get round this? Thanks.

David

dmjm---01, Jan 11, 2022
  4. How to use the correct format when my mobile number to sign in.

no import of mobile phone number

Hi,

I use Nokia PC Suite 7.1.40.1 and tried to import a csv file into contacts. To my surprise, the mobile phone number is not imported! Even when I export a contact with a mobile phone number and try to import the same file again, the mobile phone number is
    missing. The normal phone number is copied; both numbers have the same format.

Suggestions??

ctammes---01, Jan 11, 2022
Thema:

How to use the correct format when my mobile number to sign in.

1. How to use the correct format when my mobile number to sign in. - Similar Threads - correct format mobile

2. When i go for sign in there is mobile number sign in option with already filled mobile...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i go for sign in there is mobile number sign in option with already filled mobile...: When i go for sign in there is mobile number sign in option with already filled mobile number of my son. When i sign in with my account i does not happen and show same thing again....
  3. When i go for sign in there is mobile number sign in option with already filled mobile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i go for sign in there is mobile number sign in option with already filled mobile...: When i go for sign in there is mobile number sign in option with already filled mobile number of my son. When i sign in with my account i does not happen and show same thing again....
  4. How to update mobile number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update mobile number?: The current account was linked to my old mobile number and i am unable to receive verification code. How can i update my mobile number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-mobile-number/38579ddd-862b-4d3d-85fa-44bb11a8a20a
  5. How to update mobile number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update mobile number?: The current account was linked to my old mobile number and i am unable to receive verification code. How can i update my mobile number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-mobile-number/38579ddd-862b-4d3d-85fa-44bb11a8a20a
  6. How to use the correct format when my mobile number to sign in.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to use the correct format when my mobile number to sign in.: I find myself in a desperate situation trying to sign into my MS account. I have two email addresses and one phone number which I can use. The problem is, it will not accept my old email addresses or my phone number. In this case, the number is correct but the format is not....
  7. How to use the correct format when my mobile number to sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use the correct format when my mobile number to sign in.: I find myself in a desperate situation trying to sign into my MS account. I have two email addresses and one phone number which I can use. The problem is, it will not accept my old email addresses or my phone number. In this case, the number is correct but the format is not....
  8. Number format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number format: When needs to change number format to context in windows 10 , it doesn't appear in control panel > region > format > additional setting ? where can I fined it ? do I have a problem with windows installation or set up?...
  9. How to format a hard disk correctly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to format a hard disk correctly?: Hello guys, since you helped me alot with my previous problem, I wanted to ask something. My PC is slowed down a lot in comparison to how it was. So, I wanted to ask how to delete everything from the hard disk such that everything is working as before. How would I delete...
  10. Mobile phone number used for 2 factor verification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mobile phone number used for 2 factor verification: I can't use my mobile number for 2 factor verification as Microsoft reckons it is already registered to someone else. How can I resolve this please? Any advice will be gratefully received....