Windows 10: How to use the DNS over HTTPS privacy feature in Windows 11

Discus and support How to use the DNS over HTTPS privacy feature in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]DNS over HTTPS (DoH) is a privacy feature that was possible in Windows 10 using multiple methods but was never an option that allows any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 3, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use the DNS over HTTPS privacy feature in Windows 11

How to use the DNS over HTTPS privacy feature in Windows 11 DNS-Over-HTTPS-Windows-11.jpg
    DNS over HTTPS (DoH) is a privacy feature that was possible in Windows 10 using multiple methods but was never an option that allows any consumer to use this. This has changed in Windows 11. Windows Network Settings now allows consumers to switch to fully encrypted from an unencrypted network. This phone will show you […]

This article How to use the DNS over HTTPS privacy feature in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 3, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 will improve user privacy with DNS over HTTPS

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...S/ba-p/1014229

Brink, Jul 3, 2021
  3. RejZoR Win User
    Cloudfare, Quad9, Google, OPEN - the DNS wars!

Extensive list of DNS services:
    Secure DNS servers

Keeping it updated for 4 years now. Currently, Cloudflare DNS holds the crown in 2 departments, performance and privacy. Stay away from Google though. It's an option, but I wouldn't recommend it.

RejZoR, Jul 3, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

1. How to use the DNS over HTTPS privacy feature in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - DNS HTTPS privacy

2. DNS over HTTPS in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS over HTTPS in Windows 11: Hello,There are threes pictures. You can see picture 1 and picture 3, "Preferred DNS encryption" does not appear. That make my IPv4 and IPv6 was not encrypted.What should I do?...
  3. DNS over HTTPS in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS over HTTPS in Windows 11: Hello,There are threes pictures. You can see picture 1 and picture 3, "Preferred DNS encryption" does not appear. That make my IPv4 and IPv6 was not encrypted.What should I do?...
  4. DNS over HTTPS on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS over HTTPS on Windows 10: Now that Windows 11 is coming out with DNS over HTTPS support, does that mean Windows 10 will no longer have DoH support added as previously planned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-over-https-on-windows-10/07099195-e558-445e-b242-4cc9a1d87156
  5. Enabling DNS over https in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Enabling DNS over https in Edge: When I select edge://flags, it starts a search. Doesn't go into the options. 160905
  6. How to enable and test DNS over HTTPS in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable and test DNS over HTTPS in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have been waiting for a system-wide DNS over HTTPS service for your Windows 10 computer, here is good news for you. Now you […] This article How to enable and test DNS over HTTPS in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. DNS over HTTPS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DNS over HTTPS?: I heard somewhere that Windows 10 had support for DNS over HTTPS, but I can't figure out how to change my DNS to anything other than standard DNS. If possible, how should I go about enabling DoH? submitted by /u/SniperEternal [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 will improve user privacy with DNS over HTTPS

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will improve user privacy with DNS over HTTPS: Here in Windows Core Networking, we’re interested in keeping your traffic as private as possible, as well as fast and reliable. While there are many ways we can and do approach user privacy on the wire, today we’d like to talk about encrypted DNS. Why? Basically, because...
  9. DNS-over-HTTPS (or DoH) Question

in Browsers and Email
    DNS-over-HTTPS (or DoH) Question: DoH. Yet something else I am not familiar with until reading this article this morning: DNS-over-HTTPS will eventually roll out in all major browsers, despite ISP opposition | ZDNet Anyone care to comment on this and whether or not they have it enabled. I use a VPN about...
  10. DNS over HTTPS with Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    DNS over HTTPS with Firefox: If you are tired of your DNS requests being looked at, or if you just want to encrypt all your Firefox DNS traffic: This works in all up to date and beta/nightly versions as of 67.0.4 With Firefox open, click on the [img] and then click Options. Scroll all the way down...