Windows 10: How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser

Discus and support How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Recently, Vivaldi technologies took a turn to a road less explored, enrolling an email […] This article How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 17, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser

WinClub, Dec 17, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser [​IMG]

meebers, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Khanivore Win User

Which Browser do you Prefer?

I'm surprised Vivaldi isn't on the list, that browser is one of the most customizable and beautiful browsers out there. It runs fast and has all the extensions that Chrome uses. I love Vivaldi and thoroughly enjoy browsing Twitch on it.

Khanivore, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

1. How to use the Mail, Feed Reader and Calendar feature in Vivaldi browser - Similar Threads - Mail Feed Reader

2. Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Vivaldi browser is one of those browsers which offers excellent privacy controls and customization. In this post, we are sharing some essential tips and tricks […] This article Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC!

in Windows 10 News
    Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC!: [ATTACH]Vivaldi web browser has come up with its latest version Vivaldi 3.0, which brings some fantastic new features, and many functionality improvements. While the last version […] This article Vivaldi Browser Review and Features – A smart browser for your PC! first...
  4. Vivaldi Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Browser: I am trying Vivaldi Browser (Chromium Based, Version 2.10.1746.26) and am pleased and impressed with it's speed, ease of use, and customizability. I've previously been using Firefox and Chromium Edge, but Vivaldi is my preference over each of them at this time. I am getting...
  5. Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People: Where do Calendar, Mail and People store the data I enter? Is it stored on the cloud?? If so, should I be concerned about privacy?? James 112083
  6. Trying New Browser: Vivaldi to see how it works for me...

in Browsers and Email
    Trying New Browser: Vivaldi to see how it works for me...: I am testing and using the new version of browser: Vivaldi TP4.1.0.219.50.x64 Some years ago I used the old Opera browser all the time and really liked it. I plan to use it here a lot...while giving it good test.... I understand this new browser named: Vivaldi was written...
  7. Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi: What are the thoughts of the noble forum members with regards to the Vivaldi Browser? Please advise. 86180
  8. Vivaldi browser backgrounds.

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi browser backgrounds.: Hello, Who can tell me where I can find awesome widescreen 1600x900 (laptop) backgrounds or wallpapers with the new VIVALDI- browser logo or -brandname on it ? Thanks in advance for your answer. Best regards. 48259
  9. Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi: ........... has improved dramatically since I last trialed it. My default was IE but been reading so many bad things about it, and noticed a few quirks myself decided to go on the hunt again. So, now we shall see what we shall see with Vivaldi. I am in 10 forums now via...
  10. New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features

in Windows 10 News
    New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features: wow, cheers Brink - looks like fun.. *Thumbs