Windows 10: How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10

Discus and support How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In recent times, almost every one of us has been around certain applications that […] This article How to use the new “Search with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 10, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 10, 2020
  4. ssn650 Win User

New features and improvements coming to Windows 10

You've gotta be kiddin' me. There must be some way to disable this "Get the App" notification or else I'm staying away from Windows 10 for good. Total nonsense. This feature won't be available to Enterprise users, will it?

ssn650, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How to use the new “Search with a screenshot” feature in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - “Search screenshot” feature

2. How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update

in Cortana
    How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update: before i use to get something like this and this feature was very usefull now i dont see that optioni tried searching for solution online but i was not able to find any solution...
  3. How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update: before i use to get something like this and this feature was very usefull now i dont see that optioni tried searching for solution online but i was not able to find any solution...
  4. How to enable search by screenshot in windows 10 latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft is testing a new feature for Windows 10 Search

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is testing a new feature for Windows 10 Search: In early 2020, Microsoft recently started experimenting with a weather tile in Windows Search and it apparently generated mixed reactions in the user community. Weather tile was removed for some users and it looks like Microsoft is now rolling out a better version of the same...
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu Search Features and How to use it

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Start Menu Search Features and How to use it: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Start Menu Search has evolved year, and it is integrated with the Windows 10 Timeline with the Windows 10 v2004 Feature update. In […] This article Windows 10 Start Menu Search Features and How to use it first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. New algorithm for more useful featured snippets in Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    New algorithm for more useful featured snippets in Google Search: Sometimes when you use Google, you’re seeking information when timeliness matters, even if your query doesn’t spell that out. For example, when you search for something like “income brackets,” it’s likely that you’re looking for this year’s tax information, not last year’s....
  8. How to use Web Image Search feature of Photos app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Web Image Search feature of Photos app in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Photos App is a versatile app for viewing your photos. It even allows you to edit images by cropping them and add effects by enhancing its colors, and so on. The updated version of Windows brings some more [...] This post How to use Web Image...
  9. Microsoft reveals how the new Windows 10 Enhanced Search feature works

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals how the new Windows 10 Enhanced Search feature works: Windows 10’s 2019 update codenamed 19H1 is all set to improve the search feature that has always been widely used by the users. Microsoft recently confirmed that the company is working to address the issues that users have experienced with the built-in search tool and improve...
  10. how to use new windows ink feature?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to use new windows ink feature?: Creator update was installed this morning, took 3 hours on a fast computer with a fast internet connection, geeze. > Return to past activities is nice feature (winkey + tab) > Emoji's is cute new feature (winkey + period) > Dictate via voice is an awesome new feature...