Windows 10: How to use the PS4 controller on windows 10??

Discus and support How to use the PS4 controller on windows 10?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to use ps4 control on my pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HH9090, Feb 11, 2020.

1. HH9090 Win User

How to use the PS4 controller on windows 10??

how to use ps4 control on my pc?

:)

HH9090, Feb 11, 2020
  2. BossDweeb Win User
    BossDweeb, Feb 11, 2020
  3. ps4 controler

can i connect my ps4 controler to laptop win 10

danielfraser1, Feb 11, 2020
  4. How to use the PS4 controller on windows 10??

I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

Hi Irvin,

Please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about the issue you're experiencing with your PS4 controller:

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    • Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    • Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    • Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?

Meanwhile, make sure that your drivers are updated. If not yet, you can follow the steps found on this
    link on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.

Can you create another administrator account and observe if the
    issue persists while using that new administrator account?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

How to use the PS4 controller on windows 10??

1. How to use the PS4 controller on windows 10?? - Similar Threads - PS4 controller

2. Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?: I used DS4 to connect wired my controller to my PC was windows 10 and now is windows 11 because it's a good program to use. Now in windows 11 it doesn't want to connect for some reason....
  3. Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?: I used DS4 to connect wired my controller to my PC was windows 10 and now is windows 11 because it's a good program to use. Now in windows 11 it doesn't want to connect for some reason....
  4. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  5. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  6. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard and as part of that, I upgraded to windows 11. Since then, I've been unable to connect my Ps4 controller wired. When I plug the controller in, it will light up orange indicating that it does charge, but when I press the Playstation...
  8. My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC

My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard and as part of that, I upgraded to windows 11. Since then, I've been unable to connect my Ps4 controller wired. When I plug the controller in, it will light up orange indicating that it does charge, but when I press the Playstation...
  9. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  10. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...