Windows 10: How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube?

Discus and support How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, There's an issue with the Photos app that prevents you from being able to share videos to YouTube. I noticed that there was a post regarding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tybraius, May 11, 2019.

1. Tybraius Win User

How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube?

Hello,

There's an issue with the Photos app that prevents you from being able to share videos to YouTube. I noticed that there was a post regarding the issue last year, but I think there was a misunderstanding.

When using the Photos app, you get an option to "Upload to YouTube" when you right click on a video from within the app and go to share.

How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube? ebb5747c-5b03-4d46-9fc8-c959b6f1b967?upload=true.png

When you attempt to share through this feature, it asks you to sign into your Google account. After you put in your credentials however, it asks you to switch back to the application and enter a code.

How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube? 6573b992-5b6a-4800-9fb9-f26c3464f1e0?upload=true.png

Please advise, thanks

:)

Tybraius, May 11, 2019
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, May 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Photo App - youtube share

Hi Melanie,

Since YouTube was created by Google, it is best to contact their support team for appropriate assistance.
    You can look to their official website for contact details about this.

Video sharing to Photos app is their feature. You can ask them directly since they're the ones that created or implemented this feature in the first place.

Here is their article: YouTube - Share videos and channels

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57741?hl=en&ref_topic=3014330

Let us know if you have more concerns.

Johann Eva, May 11, 2019
  4. BobR35 Win User

How to upload photo video on YOuTube form photo app on Windows 10.

Original Title: Uploading to youtube

How do I upload an album from the Photos App to Youtube to make a slideshow to share. Using win 10 64 bit PC.

Thanks

BobR35, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube? - Similar Threads - Share feature upload

2. Uploading Youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uploading Youtube videos: Hi, I am trying to upload or even play back video I recorded on youtube but screen starts flashing and unknown error comes up?? What do I do?? Also how do I add a device to google play. I downloaded a song on one device and want to move it to another but when I try and...
  3. Uploads photos but not videos.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uploads photos but not videos.: I plug in my galaxy S8 and go to photos on my computer then click "import" only the photos will go on and not the videos. How can I get my videos from my phone onto te computer? submitted by /u/kyleisbuck [link] [comments]...
  4. How to use Motion feature in Photos Video Project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use Motion feature in Photos Video Project: Can someone indicate how to specifically use the Motion feature since selecting a Motion effect and clicking done doesn't seem to do anything. Thanks....
  5. uploading photos from photos app to a website

uploading photos from photos app to a website: Hi - I want to upload some photos from the photo app to a website, so I can print them. I can't seem to be able to access the photos app (only pictures) as an upload option. Can you help?...
  6. Extracting a photo from video using Windows Photo App

Extracting a photo from video using Windows Photo App: I have been using the photo app to extract stills from video files for some time. It worked fine when I was using a camera that made .mov files. My new camera makes MP4 files. When I use the 'save a photo' facility it now saves a one second long video clip as a .jpg file...
  7. Microsoft Photo App - youtube share

Microsoft Photo App - youtube share: I tried sharing a video to Youtube via the sharing function and it told me to paste a code into my application. What application? Where do I paste the code? I'm so frustrated with this app, it kinda sucks. just sayin'. Melanie Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 /...
  8. Microsoft Photo App - youtube share

Microsoft Photo App - youtube share: I tried sharing a video to Youtube via the sharing function and it told me to paste a code into my application. What application? Where do I paste the code? I'm so frustrated with this app, it kinda sucks. just sayin'. Melanie...
  9. Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Photos app not exporting/sharing video.: Hi, I've made a video using about 100 images in the Photos app and the export/share button doesn't seem to want to work. I'll click on it and the three size options will appear, and selecting any one of them will cause a box that says "Export or Share: Create Video," to...
  10. I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(

in Browsers and Email
    I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(: I recently just updated my Windows 10 to the recent update and now I can't upload videos to YouTube. This is bad because I usually try to upload every other day atleast and I haven't been able to upload a PC video in four days. My friend's having this same problem. Help! :(...