Windows 10: How to use the win10 key saved on the motherboard for a clean install of win11

Discus and support How to use the win10 key saved on the motherboard for a clean install of win11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a DELL computer a few months ago, and it already automatically upgraded to windows 11.I would like to do a clean installation. I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jbalbi, Nov 3, 2021.

1. jbalbi Win User

How to use the win10 key saved on the motherboard for a clean install of win11

I bought a DELL computer a few months ago, and it already automatically upgraded to windows 11.I would like to do a clean installation. I don't have the win10 key but I understand that, as the computer came with win10 from the factory, the key is stored on the motherboard or in the bios.Can I install win11 without knowing that key and then it will recognize it as original?Is it necessary to find out that KEY that would be on the motherboard with a tool, and then enter it during the installation, or is it not necessary to enter it during the installation of windows 11 so that later it remains a

:)

jbalbi, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

How to use the win10 key saved on the motherboard for a clean install of win11

1. How to use the win10 key saved on the motherboard for a clean install of win11 - Similar Threads - win10 key saved

2. Clean Win11 install question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean Win11 install question: My Windows 10 Home PC is a self build. The Win10 is a retail copy, I still have the original USB and key. I would like to do a clean install of Win11 for my upgrade with a new M.2 NVMe ssd vs. upgrading on the same ssd disk. Need to know how to handle the Windows key when the...
  3. clean installation of win11

clean installation of win11: i will soon reinstall windows 11, how to make sure that i have installed win11 totally fresh without leftovers of any kind,, so actually i want to ask is is there a more step deleting all existed data or is that simple that i will format/delete storage during uefi windows 11...
  4. clean installation of win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clean installation of win11: i will soon reinstall windows 11, how to make sure that i have installed win11 totally fresh without leftovers of any kind,, so actually i want to ask is is tgere a more step deleting all existed data or is that simple that i will format/delete storage during uefi windows 11...
  5. Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install?: As mentioned in title, Looking for a free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install? I am a coder, and I CANNOT code any longer on these combining icons. It's ridiculous they removed features like that, but I don't know a coder who...
  6. Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install?

Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install?: As mentioned in title, Looking for a free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install? I am a coder, and I CANNOT code any longer on these combining icons. It's ridiculous they removed features like that, but I don't know a coder who...
  7. Activation of Win11 Clean install with Win10 product key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Win11 Clean install with Win10 product key doesn't work: Hi, I'm located in The Netherlands and running licensed Win10 Home English.I have 2nd Hard drive on which I want to do a clean install of Win11. Just to get used to Win11 and migrate slowly, app by app, to Win11.My PC meets all the requirements for Win11 and I had no hardware...
  8. Activation of Win11 Clean install with Win10 product key doesn't work

Activation of Win11 Clean install with Win10 product key doesn't work: Hi, I'm located in The Netherlands and running licensed Win10 Home English.I have 2nd Hard drive on which I want to do a clean install of Win11. Just to get used to Win11 and migrate slowly, app by app, to Win11.My PC meets all the requirements for Win11 and I had no hardware...
  9. How to use the win10 key saved on the motherboard for a clean install of win11

How to use the win10 key saved on the motherboard for a clean install of win11: I bought a DELL computer a few months ago, and it already automatically upgraded to windows 11.I would like to do a clean installation. I don't have the win10 key but I understand that, as the computer came with win10 from the factory, the key is stored on the motherboard or...
  10. Two issues (clean Win10 install, bootloop, didn't save Win 8.1 key..)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two issues (clean Win10 install, bootloop, didn't save Win 8.1 key..): Hi, I've run into a following problem with Win 10 installation. A month ago I've bought an inexpensive Atom 3735F + 1 GB RAM + 16GM storage Win 8.1 tablet. I've first tried to install Win10 using "forced" windows update option (wuauclt.exe /updatenow), but it didn't...