Windows 10: How to use the Xbox Family Settings app

Discus and support How to use the Xbox Family Settings app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Xbox Console is part of many families, and managing it from the console […] This article How to use the Xbox Family Settings app first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 25, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use the Xbox Family Settings app

WinClub, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Family Settings app now generally available on Android and iOS

Source: Xbox Family Settings App Available Now on iOS and Android to Help Manage Children’s Gaming - Xbox Wire

See also: Xbox Family Settings App | Xbox

Download for Android: Xbox Family Settings - Apps on Google Play

Download for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/xbox-f...s/id1507406707

Brink, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Announces Xbox Family Settings App to help manage children gaming

Source: Xbox Announces the Xbox Family Settings App (Preview) to Help Manage Children’s Gaming - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 25, 2020
  4. How to use the Xbox Family Settings app

Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

How to use the Xbox Family Settings app

1. How to use the Xbox Family Settings app - Similar Threads - Xbox Family Settings

2. Family safety app set to no time, yet child is playing on PC and Xbox and app shows that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety app set to no time, yet child is playing on PC and Xbox and app shows that...: I have 2 child accounts set up via the family safety app on my phone using Android.Both accounts can access a Windows PC and Xbox and I've set time limits.I have tried to troubleshoot this myself, but now open this question, as somehow when I have said no time allowed, access...
  3. Family safety app set to no time, yet child is playing on PC and Xbox and app shows that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety app set to no time, yet child is playing on PC and Xbox and app shows that...: I have 2 child accounts set up via the family safety app on my phone using Android.Both accounts can access a Windows PC and Xbox and I've set time limits.I have tried to troubleshoot this myself, but now open this question, as somehow when I have said no time allowed, access...
  4. Family safety app set to no time, yet child is playing on PC and Xbox and app shows that...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. How to use XBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use XBox: I am 76, retired professor of Medicine in NY Medical school. I have been using PC since 2000 and never played computer or digital HD speedy games (I am limited to solitaire). Now with COVID-19 imposed restrictions and isolation and distancing, I must learn how to operate XBox...
  6. How to use XBox

in Windows 10 Support
    How to use XBox: I am 76, retired professor of Medicine in NY Medical school. I have been using PC since 2000 and never played computer or digital HD speedy games (I am limited to solitaire). Now with COVID-19 imposed restrictions and isolation and distancing, I must learn how to operate XBox...
  7. Xbox Family Settings app now generally available on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Family Settings app now generally available on Android and iOS: [media] At Xbox, we believe that gaming is a source of joy, inspiration, and social connection with friends and family – and this is true now more than ever before. With COVID-19 continuing to have impact our daily lives, gaming has helped people stay connected...
  8. Xbox Announces Xbox Family Settings App to help manage children gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Announces Xbox Family Settings App to help manage children gaming: Safety is a huge priority at Xbox, and we’ve worked for years to offer families tools to find the right balance of gaming in their lives and to fit their unique needs. Family settings on Xbox include more than 20 customizable features to help parents set screen...
  9. New App and Game Limits for Family Settings on Windows 10 and Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    New App and Game Limits for Family Settings on Windows 10 and Xbox One: sgajKyRRn0I The new school year is well under way, and as families continue to balance homework and after school activities with screen time, Xbox is here to help. We’re continuously studying ways to improve children’s safety online and to give you, their parents or...
  10. HAHAHAHA FAMILY SETTINGS FOR XBOX

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HAHAHAHA FAMILY SETTINGS FOR XBOX: So to all you pisky parents just so you know that the family settings on the xbox can never be fixed as you see i have been doing this sense last year now it has been kinda fixed but there is another bypass to it so your child requests time after his time limit is up and you...