Windows 10: How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer

Discus and support How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a PS3 controller that I want to use on my computer with Bluetooth and the software SCP Toolkit but to install the Bluetooth driver, it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fat flash, Jun 30, 2019.

1. fat flash Win User

How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer

I have a PS3 controller that I want to use on my computer with Bluetooth and the software SCP Toolkit but to install the Bluetooth driver, it would have to change the frequency or something of my internal Bluetooth adapter and it wouldn't work with my other devices. So one day, I bought an external Bluetooth adapter to use only with the controller but I cant seem to use the two Bluetooth adapters together. Is there a way to disable the internal adapter so I can use the controller adapter? In device manager, I cant seem to disable the internal adapter, only uninstall it. Is there a software to manage Bluetooth devices and adapters? Thanks.

:)

fat flash, Jun 30, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Aliz Win User
    Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

4. How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer

Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

Hi Nath,

Try re-enabling your third-party anitivirus and do a full system scan. Once done, and if Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is still not working, try to uninstall and reinstall both drivers. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click on Start menu button, and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapter section, right-click on your Wi-Fi driver and select
      Uninstall device.
    3. Repeat the steps for Bluetooth driver.
    4. Restart your computer.

Both drivers should reload fine after the restart. If it doesn't, I suggest manually downloading and installing the latest wireless network adapter and Bluetooth driver from your computer manufacturer website.

If you need further help, let me know by posting back. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Adrianne Buc, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer

1. How to use two different Bluetooth adapters on same computer - Similar Threads - different Bluetooth adapters

2. how to setup two computers on same network with different owners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to setup two computers on same network with different owners: Windows 11 Pro on both machines https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-two-computers-on-same-network-with/c7caa05d-4dc9-4383-a699-7b432481151a
  3. how to setup two computers on same network with different owners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to setup two computers on same network with different owners: Windows 11 Pro on both machines https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-two-computers-on-same-network-with/c7caa05d-4dc9-4383-a699-7b432481151a
  4. How to log into the same outlook account on two different computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log into the same outlook account on two different computers?: I recently got an Alienware pc and was setting up some things and when I tried to log into outlook, it was asking me for a product key. I am very confused about what I should do next....
  5. How to log into the same outlook account on two different computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to log into the same outlook account on two different computers?: I recently got an Alienware pc and was setting up some things and when I tried to log into outlook, it was asking me for a product key. I am very confused about what I should do next....
  6. Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...: I don't know if anybody has had this issue but I had my sister switch to a XBOX One controller The Elite Series 2 from PS4 and got her a Adapter aswell so we have 2 separate adapters Everything works fine for the first few minutes then eventually I'm on her adapter hearing...
  7. Using two printers on same computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using two printers on same computer.: Why does it take sooo long to remove the first print job and start the second? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-two-printers-on-same-computer/8d931ef8-2534-4c7a-aa8d-9538eb03cc33
  8. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time: Hi, I need to find a way to play a track and a metronome through mine and my friends bluetooth headphones and at the exact same time, a backing track to the song is played through the speaker through the aux cable. I am trying to find a way to do the synchronisation through...
  9. Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to output the same audio to two different bluetooth headphones?: Me and my GF are going on a flight tomorrow and I've downloaded shows to watch on my laptop. We both have wireless earbuds we'd like to use, since they're really easy to transport and both do a decent job of blocking out noise. I'm trying to figure out some way for both of us...
  10. Using two Windows 10 on the same computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using two Windows 10 on the same computer: Hello, I have an SSD and an HDD both have a Windows 10 in them. For a whilelike five months I was using both of the Windows without any problem, but now when I connect both of the disks to the computer, it boots from SSD but opens very slow or doesn't open. When the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. two bluetooth adapters on the same pc

2. using two bluetooth adapters Windows 10