Windows 10: How to use vattakshara in the kannada keyboard?

Discus and support How to use vattakshara in the kannada keyboard? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to use the native Microsoft kannada language pack and on screen keyboard. I don't see any option to use vattaksharas on it. Also if any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sharan Saboji, Apr 14, 2021.

1. How to use vattakshara in the kannada keyboard?

I am trying to use the native Microsoft kannada language pack and on screen keyboard. I don't see any option to use vattaksharas on it. Also if any Microsoft tutorials exist for using the indic keyboards, that would be really helpful.

I am not looking for solutions using the nudi softwares or apps. I have seen those options and they do seem a lot easier than the current Microsoft option, but I would like a solution for the existing native version.

:)

Sharan Saboji, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Could not add Phonetic keyboard for Marathi and Kannada language pack

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can install the Phonetic keyboard for Marathi and Kannada language pack by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Time & Language.
    3. Click on Language on the left pane.
    4. Click on the Marathi language pack and click on
      Options.
    5. Click on Add a keyboard and select
      Marathi Phonetic.
    6. Follow the same steps for Kannada language pack.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Manage your input and display language settings in Windows 10

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Kannada Keyboard on windows 10 is not working properly

The Kannada Keyboard in the Language section is not showing proper inputs on the screen. For example the letter N when input is displayed as la in kannada which is wrong.

I request the developers to solve the problem and update the keyboard.

Thank You,

Deepak

DeepakShastri, Apr 14, 2021
  4. How to use vattakshara in the kannada keyboard?

Guide for using Kannada keyboard in Windows 10 Mobile

Hi,

I've got my new Lumia 950 and installed Kannada language keyboard. But not able to type in words fluently.

For eg: Kannada should be displayed as ಕನ್ನಡ but i'm not able to type the letter ನ್ನ i'm just able to write ಕನಡ.

Please let me know if i can get a guide as to how to use Kannada language keyboard. It would be great..!!

Sandesh Jagannath, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

How to use vattakshara in the kannada keyboard?

1. How to use vattakshara in the kannada keyboard? - Similar Threads - vattakshara kannada keyboard

2. How to use PrtScn on the WUR0385 keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use PrtScn on the WUR0385 keyboard?: Manual for the WUR0385 keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-prtscn-on-the-wur0385-keyboard/d52fea2e-d3de-4c7a-9207-ee8b50d919b3
  3. How to use PrtScn on the WUR0385 keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use PrtScn on the WUR0385 keyboard?: Manual for the WUR0385 keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-prtscn-on-the-wur0385-keyboard/d52fea2e-d3de-4c7a-9207-ee8b50d919b3
  4. How to use laptop keyboard

How to use laptop keyboard: Hi,Recently I purchased HP Spectre x360 2 in 1 laptop when I typing from laptop keyboard and want to enter symbol of "@" and I press shift + 2 number key but result shown this symbol ". Then I enter this symbol " results shown this symbol @. Please help me about this...
  5. How to use laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use laptop keyboard: Hi,Recently I purchased HP Spectre x360 2 in 1 laptop when I typing from laptop keyboard and want to enter symbol of "@" and I press shift + 2 number key but result shown this symbol ". Then I enter this symbol " results shown this symbol @. Please help me about this...
  6. Kagapa layout for Kannada and Indian languages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kagapa layout for Kannada and Indian languages.: Please incorporate kagapa layout for Kannada and any other Indian languages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kagapa-layout-for-kannada-and-indian-languages/ccf224a7-da76-4732-ba58-0feb59230bbd
  7. Kagapa layout for Kannada and Indian languages.

Kagapa layout for Kannada and Indian languages.: Please incorporate kagapa layout for Kannada and any other Indian languages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kagapa-layout-for-kannada-and-indian-languages/ccf224a7-da76-4732-ba58-0feb59230bbd
  8. How to type ೞ in microsoft keyboard for Kannada

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to type ೞ in microsoft keyboard for Kannada: How to type ೞ in microsoft keyboard for Kannada https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-type-%E0%B3%9E-in-microsoft-keyboard-for/2da35439-1ccc-4435-907d-b603cb957d4c
  9. How to scroll terminal using keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to scroll terminal using keyboard?: It drives me crazy. Terminal is first and foremost for keyboard-only usage and it seems, that I can't scroll up without a mouse. Can somebody help? submitted by /u/AndrewS_Quest [link] [comments]...
  10. Need keyboard layout for Kannada langugae for easy and convenient typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need keyboard layout for Kannada langugae for easy and convenient typing: i was happy that windows which provided the feature to use the kannada in the system but the problem was with the letters location in key board keys. usually i was using nudi software which has designed comprehensive keys which is simple to use for the regional kannada...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Computer vattakshara how do writing kannada typing