Windows 10: How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10

Discus and support How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]I love simple things, and Windows Movie Maker has always been one of my favorite video editing software. I know it’s very basic with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 8, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10

How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10 video-editor-Windows-10-3-100x100.jpg
    How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10 video-editor-Windows-10-3-150x79.jpg I love simple things, and Windows Movie Maker has always been one of my favorite video editing software. I know it’s very basic with just a few features, but then again, it’s free and very simple and easy to use. [...]

This post How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 8, 2019

2. QueenLoft video editor master app crashes on Windows 10

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• From where have you downloaded the QueenLoft video editor master app?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the app?
    • Have you check if the application is compatible on Windows 10 Operating System?

I recommend you to check if there is latest version of the software from the manufacturer's website. Also, check if the software is compatible with Windows 10 Operating System. If compatible install the latest version and check.

If not, I suggest you to download the latest version and try to install in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the software and check.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the QueenLoft video editor master app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Bree, Oct 8, 2019
  4. How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10

video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10

1. How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Video Editor app

2. How to Use Windows 10’s Hidden Video Editor?

in Windows 10 News
    How to Use Windows 10’s Hidden Video Editor?: Everyone aspires to create home movies and edit them like a pro. Whether it is your child's prom night or their first drive in their car, everyone loves making home movies. With Windows 10, you now have access to a hidden video editor. You can use this editor to trim your...
  3. How to trim videos using Windows 10 Photos app Video Editor

in Windows 10 News
    How to trim videos using Windows 10 Photos app Video Editor: [ATTACH]Did you know that you can split or trim a video in Windows 10 Photos or Video Editor app? If not, this must be pleasantly surprising for you to know that you can trim out a section from your video in the Photos app. In this tutorial, I will be showing you the steps to...
  4. video editor app

in Windows 10 Customization
    video editor app: I have made a video using my Windows Video Editor App. I need to make the end portion of my video SLO MO. How do I just make part of my video slo-mo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-app/6f9b2e42-25b0-4464-bb95-daa4bdafb9a6
  5. How to use the video editor inside Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use the video editor inside Windows 10: In Windows 10 I went to Search and entered Video Editor and it took me to the video editor inside the Photos program that comes installed on Windows 10. I have watched a video tutorial made by Kevin Startvert and I have several questions. I would like to send my questions...
  6. Windows 10 Photos App, No video editor

Windows 10 Photos App, No video editor: I recently purchased a laptop with the latest version of Windows 10, it is version 2004. The latest update must have removed the hidden video editor from the Photos app. Has anyone else experienced this? It now only allows you to trim, draw, slow it down. I literally went to...
  7. Free Video Editor app in Windows 10

Free Video Editor app in Windows 10: I cannot find the video editor app in my latest Windows 10. What should I do? it is also not included in features. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-video-editor-app-in-windows-10/13698bb7-8dd2-4674-ac2b-4aebbb538d97
  8. How to Use Built in Video Editor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Use Built in Video Editor on Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/landohylton [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhe8u3/how_to_use_built_in_video_editor_on_windows_10/
  9. Video editor App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video editor App: Hello, I'm using the video editor App which is the same app Photo I think provided by in Windows 10 and it works like very well, the only problem is the rendering can take many hours, I know it depends on the quality and the length of the video but my CPU hits 62% and my GPU...
  10. video editing with windows 10 using video editor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    video editing with windows 10 using video editor: I have a video that I want to cut 2 seconds from. I trimmed one side and then the other so I have 2 sections of video. Then I click on finish video. After waiting for the upload to finally happened the trimmed piece is still there. How do I get the 2 new sections together and...