Windows 10: How to use Web Image Search feature of Photos app in Windows 10

Discus and support How to use Web Image Search feature of Photos app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Photos App is a versatile app for viewing your photos. It even allows you to edit images by cropping them and add effects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 1, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use Web Image Search feature of Photos app in Windows 10

WinClub, Jun 1, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done How to use Web Image Search feature of Photos app in Windows 10 :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Disable Web Search Results in Windows 10 Start Menu

Hi Taira,

Disabling web results in the search box depends on the version and build of your Windows 10. We suggest checking the Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer. To check the version and build, follow the steps below:

• On Cortana search, type winver and press
      Enter
    • A pop-up box will appear containing the version and build of your operating system.

Meanwhile, you can try these steps on how to disable web results in the search box:

• Click the search box in the taskbar.
    • Select the Notebook icon
      How to use Web Image Search feature of Photos app in Windows 10 a0c1fa7c-1198-4621-a19b-ece827a34a33.png

in the left pane.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • In the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Also, turn off the Search online and include web results option.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jun 1, 2019
  4. How to use Web Image Search feature of Photos app in Windows 10

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

How to use Web Image Search feature of Photos app in Windows 10

1. How to use Web Image Search feature of Photos app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Web Image Search

2. Resizing Image using Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing Image using Photos app: The instructions to do this are:Open image in PhotosClick on ...Select Resize ImageThe dialog box that then appears does not give me the 3 Best for ... opption. This is what I get instead:Help please....
  3. Resizing Image using Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resizing Image using Photos app: The instructions to do this are:Open image in PhotosClick on ...Select Resize ImageThe dialog box that then appears does not give me the 3 Best for ... opption. This is what I get instead:Help please....
  4. How to use Photos app or web interface to view OneDrive shared photos folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Photos app or web interface to view OneDrive shared photos folder: I can use the Photos app on my PC or web Photos interface to view my OneDrive-based Pictures folder with no problem. However, when I send a "Share" link for that folder to my wife, access is more difficult. Although she can open the folder and view the files and pictures, we...
  5. How to use Photos app or web interface to view OneDrive shared photos folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use Photos app or web interface to view OneDrive shared photos folder: I can use the Photos app on my PC or web Photos interface to view my OneDrive-based Pictures folder with no problem. However, when I send a "Share" link for that folder to my wife, access is more difficult. Although she can open the folder and view the files and pictures, we...
  6. How to create a Video from Images using Photos app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a Video from Images using Photos app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to create a video from still images using the Photos app […] This article How to create a Video from Images using Photos app in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu Search Features and How to use it

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Start Menu Search Features and How to use it: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Start Menu Search has evolved year, and it is integrated with the Windows 10 Timeline with the Windows 10 v2004 Feature update. In […] This article Windows 10 Start Menu Search Features and How to use it first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to use Systems Image Backup feature in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to use Systems Image Backup feature in Windows 10?: I want to back up my data of all the accounts at once present in my laptop. How to use the System Image Backup feature to backup data of all personal accounts in my laptop?...
  9. How to quickly resize images using Windows 10 Photos App

in Windows 10 News
    How to quickly resize images using Windows 10 Photos App: [ATTACH] The Photos app comes pre-installed on Windows 10. The utility of this app in viewing images and performing basic editing tasks is well known. For instance, in addition to editing images, splitting videos or merging them together, the Photos app [...] This post How...
  10. Search for Similar Images on Bing in Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Search for Similar Images on Bing in Windows 10 Photos app: How to: Search for Similar Images on Bing in Windows 10 Photos app How to Search for Similar Images on Bing in Windows 10 Photos app The Photos app included in Windows 10 is a universal app that allows you to enjoy, organize, edit, and share all your digital memories....