Windows 10: How to use Windows 10 Photos App to save a screenshot as PDF

Discus and support How to use Windows 10 Photos App to save a screenshot as PDF in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One can easily convert a screenshot into a PDF via Windows 10 Photos app. But not many are aware of the process. This short guide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use Windows 10 Photos App to save a screenshot as PDF

WinClub, Oct 11, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 11, 2019
  3. PRG2019 Win User
    How to save embedded photo in Windows 8.1 Mail App?

DOES ANYONE know of a way to save an embedded photo from an email in Windows Mail app?

I found 1 way to do it with Foxit PDF app. 1) With the email open, click More at bottom > Print > choose Foxit PDF Printer from list > select a size that fits the photo, in this case Legal Extra > click Print and Save. 2) I opened the Pdf in Photoshop, selected
    page 3 (of 4) where the photo was. Then I could edit and save as any kind of photo file.

There should be an easier way!

PRG2019, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Anna Bon Win User

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

1. How to use Windows 10 Photos App to save a screenshot as PDF - Similar Threads - Photos App save

2. Windows 10 not saving screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not saving screenshots: I have deleted the "C:\Users\christoforos\Pictures\Screenshots" folder where images windows+print screen key saved images. Now although i made a new folder named Screenshots in the pictures it is not storing screenshots there I dont know where it is storing them.How can I...
  3. Windows 10 not saving screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not saving screenshots: I have deleted the "C:\Users\christoforos\Pictures\Screenshots" folder where images windows+print screen key saved images. Now although i made a new folder named Screenshots in the pictures it is not storing screenshots there I dont know where it is storing them.How can I...
  4. Windows 10 not saving screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?

How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?: I used to take screenshots all the time just by hitting the PrtSc key on my keyboard, and they would always go right to This PC > Pictures > Screenshots, but it hasn't been working like this recently. Now, instead of going to my Screenshots folder, it just copies to my...
  6. How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?: I used to take screenshots all the time just by hitting the PrtSc key on my keyboard, and they would always go right to This PC > Pictures > Screenshots, but it hasn't been working like this recently. Now, instead of going to my Screenshots folder, it just copies to my...
  7. How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?

8. how to see the screenshot if it is not saved

how to see the screenshot if it is not saved: hello .. i want to ask that using the snipping tool i took a full screen shot but i didnt saved it .... can u pls tell from where i can get the screenshot...
  9. How to save a Still Image from a Video using Photos app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to save a Still Image from a Video using Photos app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to capture a still image from a Video, you can do […] This article How to save a Still Image from a Video using Photos app in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Windows 10 not saving screenshots

Windows 10 not saving screenshots: I've already looked through at least a dozen forums on this. They aren't saving to my Onedrive or anywhere else. Also, my Users folder is stuck on Read Only mode, and after changing permissions and inheritance settings, it still won't get out of read only mode. This is weird...