Windows 10: How to use Windows PowerShell to find information about Hard Drive

Discus and support How to use Windows PowerShell to find information about Hard Drive in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows PowerShell is a powerful utility that comes preinstalled on Windows 10. Microsoft has been pushing it hard to become useful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 12, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use Windows PowerShell to find information about Hard Drive

WinClub, Jun 12, 2019
  2. little cat, Jun 12, 2019
  3. $immond$ Win User
    Windowed Hard Drives

On the contrary, showing off "slow tech" by adding a window to a hard drive is a "dumb" idea. Do you really want to be showing off a whole "7200-10000 RPM of power" or would you rather show off a plain SSD drive? (If you really desire to "show off")

Adding any window to any drive is just stupid. I just suggested an easier option for you since manufactures don't put windows on the latest hard drives.

$immond$, Jun 12, 2019
  4. How to use Windows PowerShell to find information about Hard Drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

How to use Windows PowerShell to find information about Hard Drive

1. How to use Windows PowerShell to find information about Hard Drive - Similar Threads - PowerShell find information

2. How to find Windows Update Size using PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    How to find Windows Update Size using PowerShell: [ATTACH]If you want to find Windows Update size using PowerShell, here is how you can do that. Although Windows Settings could do it easily, you can use PowerShell to do the same within moments. For that, you need to install a script as there is no in-built PowerShell command...
  3. How to keep information on my hard drive but transfer windows to an ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep information on my hard drive but transfer windows to an ssd: Hi, I have an older desktop that I want to speed up a little bit. I decided to get a sata ssd drive to run windows and a few things on and then I want to keep the hard drive to store all my plex movies and music. Is there a way to transfer the basic system over to the ssd...
  4. dialogblockingservice dialogblockingmanager: there is no information to find anywhere about.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dialogblockingservice dialogblockingmanager: there is no information to find anywhere about.: Since a couple of day's there is a new service to find on windows 10, called DialogBlockingService, but there is no information available about at all. The service can be found in windows\system32 and could be related to both, the DialogBlockingManager.dll and the...
  5. there is no information to find anywhere about: dialogblockingservice dialogblockingmanager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    there is no information to find anywhere about: dialogblockingservice dialogblockingmanager: Since a couple of day's there is a new service to find on windows 10, called DialogBlockingService, but there is no information available about at all. The service can be found in windows\system32 and could be related to both, the DialogBlockingManager.dll and the...
  6. How to use PowerShell to find and disable Webcams in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use PowerShell to find and disable Webcams in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Webcams are typically small cameras that sit on a desk, attach to a user’s […] This article How to use PowerShell to find and disable Webcams in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. PC Hard-drive Information Transfer to External Hard-drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Hard-drive Information Transfer to External Hard-drive: The drive that is in my PC has filled up, so i ordered a new external hard drive but im unsure of how to get some apps onto this drive and to have my computer start to put information onto this external drive....
  8. winrmsrv.exe trojan... can hardly find any information about this, need help desperately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    winrmsrv.exe trojan... can hardly find any information about this, need help desperately: hi, i've posted on various subreddits about this to no avail, so i suppose i'll try my luck here again: recently, i seem to have contracted a virus that disabled windows defender and windows update, however, i managed to get those working, and eventually just performed a...
  9. How to format External Hard Drive or USB drive using Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    How to format External Hard Drive or USB drive using Windows PowerShell: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you have an external hard drive or USB drive that you cannot format from File Explorer, you can check out this guide. It will help you to format the external hard drive or USB drive using Windows PowerShell. As [...] This post How to format External Hard...
  10. Look up hard disk information with PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    Look up hard disk information with PowerShell: The Windows PowerShell is quite powerful when it comes to looking up hard disk information. While you may look up some information in Windows directly, e.g. in Disk Management, or by using third-party programs like Hard Disk Validator, Disk Checkup, or DiskBoss, using...