Windows 10: How to use WMIC to connect to a remote computer

Discus and support How to use WMIC to connect to a remote computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]WMIC or Windows Management Instrumentation Command-line helps you obtain various information from your computer. If you want to run the WMIC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 19, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to use WMIC to connect to a remote computer

How to use WMIC to connect to a remote computer run-wmic-on-remote-computer-1.jpg
    WMIC or Windows Management Instrumentation Command-line helps you obtain various information from your computer. If you want to run the WMIC commands on the remote computer, this step-by-step guide will be handy for you. Although it is pretty straightforward, you might be confused with the parameter of the command. What is WMIC? Windows Management Instrumentation Command-line or […]

This article How to use WMIC to connect to a remote computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 19, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 19, 2022
  3. Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer

We suggest that you disable any security program on your computer and check if it resolves the issue.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as
    soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Then follow the steps below to ensure remote desktop is enabled:

• Click Start.
    • Click on File Explorer.
    • Right-click This PC.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click Remote settings in the upper left hand corner.
    • Ensure the option Allow remote connection to this computer and
      Allow Remote Assistance connection to this computer is selected.
    • Click Apply and OK.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 19, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

remote desktop connection

• What is the operating system of that remote computer? Exact version and edition please, for instance Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 8.1 Pro.
    • Is the remote computer on the same network than the client, the computer you are connecting from? For instance, are both computers on your home network?
    • Are the incoming remote connections enabled on the remote computer?

Thema:

1. How to use WMIC to connect to a remote computer - Similar Threads - WMIC connect remote

2. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  3. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  4. Enable/Disable A Network Connection Using WMIC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Enable/Disable A Network Connection Using WMIC: Hello , You can use the following commands to enable or disable your network devices / adapters To find the network devices / adapters you want, you must use the following command wmic nic get name, index, NetConnectionID After finding the network devices / adapters you want...
  5. Use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to another windows 10 computer

Use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to another windows 10 computer: Without using a third party remote connection, can I use the build in windows remote desktop connection to connect from my laptop that uses windows 10 HOME to my desktop computer that uses windows 10 PRO?--Do both computers need to have windows 10 PRO in order for the...
  6. this computer can't connect to the remote computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    this computer can't connect to the remote computer: ?my windows 10 pro I try use remote desktop but is not work. I try all the solution but steel not work what I should do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-computer-cant-connect-to-the-remote-computer/d306c2a1-71e3-4bbd-8fe2-29e743bbac3d
  7. remote connecting a computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote connecting a computer: How do you remote connect 2 computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-connecting-a-computer/4f8313df-f430-4b37-a11f-fc9c95d44d46
  8. How to disable ALL remote connection to my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable ALL remote connection to my computer?: Hello, I would like to find out how to be 100% sure that no remote connection is allowed to my computer? I have windows 10 Home, version 1903. Since I have the Home edition my understanding is "remote desktop" would be disabled. But when I do a search for "remote" on...
  9. Remote Desktop connection using VPN connection

Remote Desktop connection using VPN connection: Hello there, Can anyone help me with the below issue please, For some reason, i couldn't connect to my work remote desktop computer. However, i can connect this from my laptop. Recently got a new Desktop so, wanted to connect to my work virtual computer from my desktop....
  10. How to remote connect to a computer not on a local network

How to remote connect to a computer not on a local network: Having after a while managed to remotely connect to my laptop on my local network,which was purely to see if i could do it,i now want to connect to someone else s computer at the other side of town so as i can resolve problems for them.is there any tutorials or advice from...