Windows 10: How to verify if your Windows 7 can get Extended Security Updates (ESUs)

Discus and support How to verify if your Windows 7 can get Extended Security Updates (ESUs) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has announced Extended Security Updates for Windows 7 for those who are ready to pay per computer subscription. Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 5, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to verify if your Windows 7 can get Extended Security Updates (ESUs)

WinClub, Dec 5, 2019

2. Extended Security Update for Windows 7

Where can I buy an extended security update for windows 7 (ESU 7)?

Gerlinde Veerbeek, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Extended Security Update for Windows 7

It is not for the private home user.

Follow the advice in the link of who to contact.

Helping customers shift to a modern desktop - Microsoft 365 Blog

Windows 7 Extended Security Updates

As previously announced, Windows 7 extended support is ending January 14, 2020. While many of you are already well on your way in deploying Windows 10, we understand that everyone is at a different point in the upgrade process.

With that in mind, today we are announcing that we will offer paid Windows 7 Extended Security Updates (ESU) through January 2023. The Windows 7 ESU will be sold on a per-device basis and the price will increase each year.
    Windows 7 ESUs will be available to all Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Enterprise customers in Volume Licensing, with a discount to customers with Windows software assurance, Windows 10 Enterprise or Windows
    10 Education subscriptions
    . In addition, Office 365 ProPlus will be supported on devices with active Windows 7 Extended Security Updates (ESU) through January 2023. This means that customers who purchase the Windows 7 ESU will
    be able to continue to run Office 365 ProPlus.

Please reach out to your partner or Microsoft account team for further details.

Microsoft to offer paid Windows 7 Extended Security Updates | ZDNet

This time around, the ESU program is being run out of Microsoft's Volume Licensing Unit and Core Windows Engineering "is producing these updates like a product," Spataro explained.

Bill Smithers, Dec 5, 2019
  4. How to verify if your Windows 7 can get Extended Security Updates (ESUs)

Windows 7 Professional Extended Security Updates

I've seen many posts asking the same question whether Win 7 Pro support ends in 2020. In my searches no one asked about the ESU.

I understand Win 7 Professional owners have the option through a MS Partner to purchase Extended Security updates (ESU) for up to 3 years. Of all the partners listed in the portal, I am down to asking the last
    three if they can offer the ESU contract.

If the partners refuse to offer the ESU, is MS offering the option seeing their partners refuse?

UncleRoddy, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

How to verify if your Windows 7 can get Extended Security Updates (ESUs)

1. How to verify if your Windows 7 can get Extended Security Updates (ESUs) - Similar Threads - verify Extended Security

2. verify your identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify your identity: Hello, when i start outlook app on windows i get the "you need to verify your identity" popping up and i always press use a method not listed here to type in my password instead, beacuse i dont remember my pincode but when ever i press use a method not listed here the window...
  3. Manually Installing Windows 7 Extended Security Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manually Installing Windows 7 Extended Security Updates: Hello,I am about to acquire an OEM license for Windows 7 Professional 64-bit for a new system that I am building myself. I am interested in receiving extended security updates until January 10 2023 but I am not sure I qualify for those as I am an end user and not a business....
  4. Manually Installing Windows 7 Extended Security Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manually Installing Windows 7 Extended Security Updates: Hello,I am about to acquire an OEM license for Windows 7 Professional 64-bit for a new system that I am building myself. I am interested in receiving extended security updates until January 10 2023 but I am not sure I qualify for those as I am an end user and not a business....
  5. Verify your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify your account: Verify your account - i have key in many time the password but go in and back to this paga again repeat repeat go back to this page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-your-account/9897408e-691e-4679-83dc-ae88d80ab991
  6. Microsoft won't extend Windows 7 Extended Security Updates. Server gets another year

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft won't extend Windows 7 Extended Security Updates. Server gets another year: Microsoft's popular Windows 7 operating system reached the end of its support lifecycle in January 2020. The company launched ESU, Extended Security Updates, for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 at the same time. Officially only available for businesses and Enterprise...
  7. Verify Your Identity,how?

in Windows 10 Support
    Verify Your Identity,how?: I haven't used my Win 10 laptop (Dell) for several years. I decided to raise it from the dead, then a complete reset as if the computer is now brand new. I bought it when win 7 was installed, updated that to win 10, then retired the laptop for a desktop dell. However, the...
  8. Someone found a way to bypass Windows 7 Extended Security Updates checks

in Windows 10 News
    Someone found a way to bypass Windows 7 Extended Security Updates checks: Someone discovered a way to enable Extended Security Updates on all machines running Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system. Support for Microsoft's Windows 7 operating system ends after the January 2020 Patch Tuesday. Small businesses and Enterprises may extend support by...
  9. The Windows 7 Extended Security Update program is now available

in Windows 10 News
    The Windows 7 Extended Security Update program is now available: Microsoft will end support for the company's Windows 7 operating system on January 14, 2020, the same day that security updates are made available for the last time for the operating system. While there are not any official options for home users of Windows 7 to extend...
  10. Get verified to manage your presence on Google

in Windows 10 News
    Get verified to manage your presence on Google: When you search for well-known people, organizations and things on Google, you’ll often come across a Knowledge Panel on the results page—a box with an overview of key information and links to resources to help you go deeper. Individuals and organizations with Knowledge...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. query wmi win 7 for ESU