Windows 10: How to view all muted apps?

Discus and support How to view all muted apps? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've used the Volume Mixer to mute certain apps, and sometimes an app will be muted that I don't remember I had muted. I can go into the Volume Mixer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CharType, Apr 10, 2021.

1. CharType Win User

How to view all muted apps?

I've used the Volume Mixer to mute certain apps, and sometimes an app will be muted that I don't remember I had muted. I can go into the Volume Mixer and unmute apps, but it only shows the programs that are currently running. When an app that was muted when it was closed starts up again, it's still muted. Is there a way I can see the muted apps that aren't currently running?

:)

CharType, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Tendows Win User

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Volume Mixer not showing muted app

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the volume mixer in Windows 10, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you have muted the application volume in previous version of Windows or in Windows 10 and the build of Windows 10 installed in your system.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to follow the steps below and run the Playing Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar
      and select Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All in the left view pane.

• Find and click on Playing audio.

• Click on Advanced and follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, I suggest you to refer to the article below on Fix sound problems
    and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows "Photo" App. Why When Viewing a Slideshow Will Only Some Pictures in the Selected Folder Be in View?

Hi,

I suggest run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. How to view all muted apps? - Similar Threads - view muted apps

2. Viewing all folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing all folders: How do I view all folders on the left hand side using Version 16005.14326.20970.0?Also, how I can get the folder list to stay on the left so I can still see my reading pane?...
  3. Viewing all folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing all folders: How do I view all folders on the left hand side using Version 16005.14326.20970.0?Also, how I can get the folder list to stay on the left so I can still see my reading pane?...
  4. Viewing all folders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Skype mutes all Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype mutes all Audio: Hello there, If i use Skype with my Bluetooth headset it mutes all other Audio. I already selected Do nothing in the Communications Tab. Reinstalled Skype and my Audio Drivers as supposed in ohter Solutions. Still the Problem persists. My skype Version is 8.63.0.76....
  6. how to view all saved passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to view all saved passwords: how can I review and change all saved passwords in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-all-saved-passwords/e3ddf14b-ec8e-4bd8-9d80-db5bf5fe0a90
  7. How to view certian apps in desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to view certian apps in desktop: [ATTACH] I saw it in a video but couldn't find the setting to do it? How can I add the battery, CPU usage to desktop, etc. like this: https://preview.redd.it/57979828hu651.png?width=1291&format=png&auto=webp&s=53753092986fb99ec828a52ad0ee363cbad50fe6 submitted by...
  8. Microphone app in win10 mutes all audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone app in win10 mutes all audio: This only happens when I play the game squad. It'll turn on the widget on the bottom right saying "this application is using the microphone" However, when it does, all audio is muted even on the game itself. When I turn off the mic app itself, everything is fine, however,...
  9. muted app has sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    muted app has sound: Store app is muted in volume mixer. Ad appears in that app and there is a sound in it. There is no way to mute it nor decrease sound volume. And of course, there is no way to block that ad. This problem is not only annoying, it forces you to turn the sound off, or stop using...
  10. Xbox App Muted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Muted: Whenever I start my Xbox App on my Windows 10 PC, the app is muted and I have to go to "Windows, Sound Settings, App volume and preferences" to unmute it. Is there a way to make the app not muted by default?...