Windows 10: How to view and access iCloud Notes on Windows 10

Discus and support How to view and access iCloud Notes on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you have an iPhone and a Windows computer and you want to view or access iCloud Notes, then this tutorial will show you how […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 17, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to view and access iCloud Notes on Windows 10

WinClub, May 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2020
  3. Are iCloud Contacts Supposed to Sync Automatically With Windows 10 Phone People App?

• Used OL on Windows 10 PC to create iCloud contact.
    • Contact shows in People and List view when (in OL). If I select the iCloud folder, and I select‘People’ from the bottom bar at lower left, the added contact shows in both List View and People view.

Note: The added contact in question does NOT show on either an iPad or the Windows 10 phone People app.
    • Not sure what you mean by “sign out and sign in”. From where? PC? Phone? And how?
    If I bring up the iCloud app on PC, the Calendar and Contacts option is checked. Calendar is behaving just fine, BTW - it's only Contacts where I'm having this problem.

Have done many, many soft resets – no joy.

So it seems that I'm not causing a sync to occur between the Windows 10 PC and iCloud. What steps can I take to get that accomplished?

Thanks.

jenkins-ear, May 17, 2020
  4. How to view and access iCloud Notes on Windows 10

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 17, 2020
Thema:

How to view and access iCloud Notes on Windows 10

1. How to view and access iCloud Notes on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - view access iCloud

2. How to access a friend's iCloud photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access a friend's iCloud photos?: A friend wants to share some photos she has in/on iCloud so I can make a photo collage for her. She texted me the photos, so I have them on my iPhone, but I can't figure out how to get them on my Window computer, whioch is where I have my photo/graphics software.ThanksPS: I...
  3. How to access a friend's iCloud photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access a friend's iCloud photos?: A friend wants to share some photos she has in/on iCloud so I can make a photo collage for her. She texted me the photos, so I have them on my iPhone, but I can't figure out how to get them on my Window computer, whioch is where I have my photo/graphics software.ThanksPS: I...
  4. Default One note view -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default One note view -: Good Morning, I'm using Microsoft® OneNote® for Microsoft 365 MSO Version 2111 Build 16.0.14701.20278 64-bit. I know if I delete my profile and use OneNote for the first time It prompts me what application I would like to open it up with OneNote 365 *Purple with purple...
  5. Default One note view -

Default One note view -: Good Morning, I'm using Microsoft® OneNote® for Microsoft 365 MSO Version 2111 Build 16.0.14701.20278 64-bit. I know if I delete my profile and use OneNote for the first time It prompts me what application I would like to open it up with OneNote 365 *Purple with purple...
  6. Default One note view -

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. icloud icalendar not saving notes section changes in windows 10 browse

icloud icalendar not saving notes section changes in windows 10 browse: Hello, I am using my windows 10 computer on google chrome to access ical on icloud.com and in my calendar for april 2014, I was adding and changing text in the "notes" section and I click ok and then view the changes it is not saved! I have tried firefox and opera and also...
  8. How to access sticky notes after upgrading to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to access sticky notes after upgrading to Windows 10?: I just upgraded to Windows 10. Among the many functions missing in this version are all my sticky notes. How do I access my sticky notes now? I have about ten going, and they're nowhere to be found....
  9. Accessing files on iCloud

Accessing files on iCloud: I have tried to copy files from my laptop to iCloud so that I can work on them from my Notepad, which is registered with iCloud under the same name. However the files do not show - they are only accessible from the laptop. They are not marked hidden, or read only. How do I...
  10. Sticky notes view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes view: I have sticky notes all over the place and they dont auto size or format themselves. I have no way to view them in a systematic way. The large settings screen Ive seen on other answers doesnt exist on my windows 10. Where can I find help to organise stickys?...