Windows 10: How to view email of Windows mail in MS Outlook Windows 10

Discus and support How to view email of Windows mail in MS Outlook Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have some important emails retrieved from an old computer (Windows Vista) which was using Windows Mail. I can view these emails in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ari94, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Ari94 Win User

How to view email of Windows mail in MS Outlook Windows 10

I have some important emails retrieved from an old computer (Windows Vista) which was using Windows Mail.
    I can view these emails in Windows 10 running MS Outlook but not properly. I can't see subject or sender.
    Therefore, it is very difficult to trace email which I am looking for unless I open each one by one.

Please refer screen shot and guide me how I could see the subject and sender if, there is any possibility.
    Thank you.

How to view email of Windows mail in MS Outlook Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Ari94, Nov 23, 2018
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 23, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. How to view email of Windows mail in MS Outlook Windows 10 - Similar Threads - view email mail

2. Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook

in Cortana
    Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook: Hi just trying to find out how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail This is a fresh install of Windows 10 mail, and using another email package I can see the mail from this person in that package. However, I would like to move to Windows 10 mail not Outlook- searching for...
  3. Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a written guide to how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail not Outlook: Hi just trying to find out how to search emails inside Windows 10 mail This is a fresh install of Windows 10 mail, and using another email package I can see the mail from this person in that package. However, I would like to move to Windows 10 mail not Outlook- searching for...
  4. Windows Mail not receiving emails but Outlook does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail not receiving emails but Outlook does: Hi,My windows mail receives email from an outlook account fine but it does not receive anything from my school email everything is fine on the web version and outlook softwareIt's probably not a firewall problem, too, I tried everything according to the internet....
  5. Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail

Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail: I have multiple email accounts. Two Outlook and two Chrome. I don't see any reference to including all email addresses in one location under each specific email address. What am I missing. Is there a purpose to making everything a "snipe hunt" to find your stuff?...
  6. How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013: We need to move/copy the emails sent from windows 10 mail stored in the hard disk of my laptop, to Outlook 2013 installed in my laptop? I am told Windows 10 mail does not have an export email option nor an archive one Please help!!...
  7. How to open flagged email in Windows Mail instead of Outlook, in MS To-Do app?

How to open flagged email in Windows Mail instead of Outlook, in MS To-Do app?: I prefer the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app instead of Outlook, but still have Outlook 365 installed on my machine. When I click on a flagged email in Outlook or in the Mail app, it correctly shows it in the To-Do app, but when I click on that flagged email in the to-do app,...
  8. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  9. How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

in Browsers and Email
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.: Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app. I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app -...
  10. How to use my Outlook email instead of Windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    How to use my Outlook email instead of Windows 10 mail: Windows 10 mail leaves much to be desired, at least for me. It will not sync with my Outlook mail account that I have used for years. It is not possible to change its default font and size, and it stops and starts when I am typing an email, and my large accumulation of...