Windows 10: How to view "Favourites" in the Win 10 Photo App?

Discus and support How to view "Favourites" in the Win 10 Photo App? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can add a picture to "Favourites" by pressing the heart icon at the top. However if I open the photos app I cannot see any folder/place named... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lee1126, Feb 25, 2021.

1. How to view "Favourites" in the Win 10 Photo App?

I can add a picture to "Favourites" by pressing the heart icon at the top. However if I open the photos app I cannot see any folder/place named "Favourites" to browse these pictures...

submitted by /u/lee1126
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lee1126, Feb 25, 2021

2. How to view photos on win 10?

Hi Lapin,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

You can view photos using Photo app as well.

If you want to set Windows Photo Viewer as Default app for photos, I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Go to Start > Settings > System.

Choose Default apps, then scroll down to Photo Viewer.

3. Click on it to make it default photo viewer.

To view any photo on Windows 10, you just need to double click on it.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Replacement for photo viewer

I just use the Photos app for a quick view, otherwise I use Adobe Lightroom to view and edit photos.

Steve C, Feb 25, 2021
  4. XBcs87 Win User

How to view "Favourites" in the Win 10 Photo App?

View/source in Win 10 + Notepad + Favourites

Couple of questions here, not too tech savvy so bear with me.

1) How can I view the source code on a web page in Win 10? In Win 7 it was clear and self explanatory but now there's nothing to show how anywhere that I can find. (It's to see if certain links are dofollow or nofollow).

I tried a search using term how to view source code in Windows 10 and the top result indicated a page with that info but when I clicked on it the page had absolutely nothing about viewing source code in Win 10! Could someone please give me step by step instructions as to how this is done in Win 10 or supply a link to a page that actually does have info on it.

2) Notepad. Again with Win 7 it was clear and simple. The rectangular box would come up and you simply typed in your text and saved it. Now in Win 10 when I click on Notepad I get a big square box which writes the text in one big long line which extends past the right side of the box. How do I get it back the way it was?

3) Can't find how to add favourites in Win 10. Did it once using trial and error but can't remember the path now. Shouldn't have to use "trial and error" anyway, it should be clearly indicated but it isn't, too much trouble for them I suppose. Could someone tell me how please.

All advice/info on these three questions gratefully appreciated.

XBcs87, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

How to view "Favourites" in the Win 10 Photo App?

1. How to view "Favourites" in the Win 10 Photo App? - Similar Threads - view Favourites Photo

2. Unable to delete or favourite photos in Photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete or favourite photos in Photos app?: I am using the Photo app that comes on Windows 11, with photos imported from iCloud. When I go to delete or favourite photos, some will let me, and some will not. It is not related to which photos are in iCloud; this happens with new uploads too. It is not consistent, either....
  3. Unable to delete or favourite photos in Photos app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete or favourite photos in Photos app?: I am using the Photo app that comes on Windows 11, with photos imported from iCloud. When I go to delete or favourite photos, some will let me, and some will not. It is not related to which photos are in iCloud; this happens with new uploads too. It is not consistent, either....
  4. No Favourites Folder in Photos App, Photos Gone Missing After Flagging Them As Favourite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Favourites Folder in Photos App, Photos Gone Missing After Flagging Them As Favourite: Hey there, recently I was going through my camera's photos and decided to flag some of it as a favourite by pressing on the heart button. Afterwards I am now having trouble finding my "favourite" photos, no new folder named favourites has been created as well. The photos from...
  5. No Favourites Folder in Photos App, Photos Gone Missing After Flagging Them As Favourite

No Favourites Folder in Photos App, Photos Gone Missing After Flagging Them As Favourite: Hey there, recently I was going through my camera's photos and decided to flag some of it as a favourite by pressing on the heart button. Afterwards I am now having trouble finding my "favourite" photos, no new folder named favourites has been created as well. The photos from...
  6. Photos and Favourites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos and Favourites: If an image is downloaded, e.g. a PNG, but i manually add the file extension .JPG, to convert it; why can it not be added to the favourites?attempting to add it will return "something went wrong" after a few seconds.this is very annoying. you can only add certain file types...
  7. Photos and Favourites

Photos and Favourites: If an image is downloaded, e.g. a PNG, but i manually add the file extension .JPG, to convert it; why can it not be added to the favourites?attempting to add it will return "something went wrong" after a few seconds.this is very annoying. you can only add certain file types...
  8. Photos and Favourites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Find favourites in Photo app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Find favourites in Photo app?: Hello! How can I find photos that I've marked as favourites? There's no folder for it in the Photo app. submitted by /u/striped_eyes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mj9m08/find_favourites_in_photo_app/
  10. View/source in Win 10 + Notepad + Favourites

in Windows 10 Support
    View/source in Win 10 + Notepad + Favourites: Couple of questions here, not too tech savvy so bear with me. 1) How can I view the source code on a web page in Win 10? In Win 7 it was clear and self explanatory but now there's nothing to show how anywhere that I can find. (It's to see if certain links are dofollow or...