Windows 10: How to view microsoft account on bitlocker recovery screen?

Discus and support How to view microsoft account on bitlocker recovery screen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Im here to ask how do I find out what microsoft account is linked to a device in bitlocker recovery mode. I need to recover it for important... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grant310, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Grant310 Win User

How to view microsoft account on bitlocker recovery screen?

Hello, Im here to ask how do I find out what microsoft account is linked to a device in bitlocker recovery mode. I need to recover it for important files linked to my family and people I know, I dont know how to see the microsoft account linked to this device and I do not know what microsoft account is linked to the device. Is there a way to view this? I have a laptop that is linked to some microsoft account that needs recovering I dont want to take it to a repair shop if there is a way to see the account email. I really need to know this so I can keep using it.

:)

Grant310, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

How to view microsoft account on bitlocker recovery screen?

1. How to view microsoft account on bitlocker recovery screen? - Similar Threads - view microsoft account

2. Microsoft account recovery and bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account recovery and bitlocker: My son has set up his laptop for school etc and forgotten the Microsoft password, we have tried absolutely everything to retrieve this but now we are needing bitlocker key, which i assume will be attached that email that we can't get into. please help! now have an ineffective...
  3. Microsoft account recovery and bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account recovery and bitlocker: My son has set up his laptop for school etc and forgotten the Microsoft password, we have tried absolutely everything to retrieve this but now we are needing bitlocker key, which i assume will be attached that email that we can't get into. please help! now have an ineffective...
  4. Microsoft account recovery and bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to fetch the BitLocker recovery key in Microsoft Account website ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fetch the BitLocker recovery key in Microsoft Account website ?: Hi All,We are tried to get BitLocker recovery key in Microsoft Account website, we are facing error in website. Anyone knows how to get this.FYISystem was locked. Unable to get from system....
  6. How to view microsoft account on bitlocker recovery screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view microsoft account on bitlocker recovery screen?: Hello, Im here to ask how do I find out what microsoft account is linked to a device in bitlocker recovery mode. I need to recover it for important files linked to my family and people I know, I dont know how to see the microsoft account linked to this device and I do not...
  7. BitLocker Recovery: Forgot Microsoft Account: How to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery: Forgot Microsoft Account: How to do?: BitLocker Recovery: Forgot Microsoft Account: How to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-forgot-microsoft-account-how-to/ece37b50-0bb9-4e4e-a36c-d3aa48d6a237
  8. BitLocker Recovery: Forgot Microsoft Account: How to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Recovery: Forgot Microsoft Account: How to do?: BitLocker Recovery: Forgot Microsoft Account: How to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-forgot-microsoft-account-how-to/ece37b50-0bb9-4e4e-a36c-d3aa48d6a237
  9. How to find Bitlocker Recovery Key in your Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find Bitlocker Recovery Key in your Microsoft Account: I ran an HP update on my new HP Laptop today, that we've had for 6 months, and now a screen appeared asking for my BitLocker Recovery Key. I logged-in to my Microsoft account on another device, so now where do I find the recovery key? Help! Thanks!...
  10. Bitlocker recovery key no Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery key no Microsoft account: I cannot find the bitlocker code. No Microsoft login, but I have a recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-no-microsoft-account/6268bb9e-8a34-4374-8ea8-7e468db03fe2