Windows 10: how to view multiple images in a theme before selecting it

Discus and support how to view multiple images in a theme before selecting it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 7 you could view multiple images in a theme before selecting it. Can you view the different images in a theme in Windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jeannie Hubbard, Feb 15, 2019.

1. how to view multiple images in a theme before selecting it

In Windows 7 you could view multiple images in a theme before selecting it. Can you view the different images in a theme in Windows 10 ?

:)

Jeannie Hubbard, Feb 15, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

how to view multiple images in a theme before selecting it

using my own file as a Windows 10 theme

Hi William,

You can create your own Windows 10 theme by selecting your preferred wallpapers, screen saver, and icons. Kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on desktop and click Personalize to open Personalization window.
    • Open Control Panel, change the view by small icons, and then click
      Personalize to open Personalization window.
    • To create a new theme, click on Desktop Background, click the browse button next to picture location to browse to the folder containing your favorite images.
      Note that you can’t select multiple folders at once. So, if you have pictures at multiple locations, we suggest you move all your favorite pictures to a folder and then choose that folder as your picture location.
    • To set the duration of the slideshow, change the value in Change picture every box. Click
      Save changes button.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

how to view multiple images in a theme before selecting it

1. how to view multiple images in a theme before selecting it - Similar Threads - view multiple images

2. How to save certain image for certain theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to save certain image for certain theme?: Suppose I have created two custom themes: Theme1 and Theme2. And also I have two images: Img1 and Img2. Now I want to set Img1 as a lock screen wallpaper for Theme1 and Img2 for Theme2. How can I do that? Is it real to do so?...
  3. How to view Living Images on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view Living Images on PC: At one point living images were definitely viewable in the Photos app which was really great. They are no longer working for me however. I have many great shots of my kids from my Lumia which are really brought to life by the living images, without it I am now just left very...
  4. How to view Living Images on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to view Living Images on PC: At one point living images were definitely viewable in the Photos app which was really great. They are no longer working for me however. I have many great shots of my kids from my Lumia which are really brought to life by the living images, without it I am now just left very...
  5. How to preview Desktop themes before downloading?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to preview Desktop themes before downloading?: Hi, please advise how do I preview the desktop themes before downloading them onto my laptop? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-preview-desktop-themes-before-downloading/4e9fb552-9467-4926-b28e-5df4af44f218
  6. How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper?

How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper?: I want to make a theme with multiple images so that they change automatically after a fixed amount of time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-select-multiple-images-for-my-background/c2dde53e-ac1a-4c25-88ac-f2761f021d8f
  7. How To Select Multiple Areas Of Text

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Select Multiple Areas Of Text: I'm looking for a way to select a few lines of text, or just a few words, and then select another line/word somewhere else in the same paragraph. [ATTACH] it's similar to how you can do this in file explorer [ATTACH] What it should look like If my explanation didn't...
  8. De-select individual images in themes

De-select individual images in themes: Hello, guys. I want to de-select some images in Windows 10 themes I downloaded from MS website. I remember I did this when I installed Win 10 many months ago. Now, after anniversary update, I can't figure it out how I made. I found another thread, where is a file to...
  9. Impossible select themes

Impossible select themes: Impossible select themes I have a big problem every time I go in option and after on themes, it opens the screen and closes immediately and I can not of course choose any theme I have windows 10 64 creator This is control panel on customizaton..no themes [img]...
  10. How to separate desktop themes on multiple computers.

How to separate desktop themes on multiple computers.: Good morning. This may be a bit long winded for a simple question, but hear me out *Smile I have two windows 10 computers on the same network in different rooms. One is in my bedroom, one is in the living room. My roommate's girlfriend has a 10 year old son that comes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple images in a theme