Windows 10: How to view multiple lines in a Windows Forms TextBox control so that the last visible line...

Discus and support How to view multiple lines in a Windows Forms TextBox control so that the last visible line... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to view multiple lines in a Windows Forms TextBox control so that the last visible line is not cut vertically without changing the font and size of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ilia Vorobyov, May 31, 2019.

1. How to view multiple lines in a Windows Forms TextBox control so that the last visible line...

How to view multiple lines in a Windows Forms TextBox control so that the last visible line is not cut vertically without changing the font and size of the Textbox?

It works fine automaticaly in all versions of Windows until Windows 10 1809.

:)

Ilia Vorobyov, May 31, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to view multiple lines in a Windows Forms TextBox control so that the last visible line... :)

3. saylinen Win User
    Time Line view

Thanks lars67, great that you've enjoyed our time-line view in Nokia Lifeblog - you certainly are not alone in this.

We've time-line view in long list of things, which we would like to present for our users. Let's see, when we get there.

Thanks, Samuli

saylinen, May 31, 2019
  4. How to view multiple lines in a Windows Forms TextBox control so that the last visible line...

How To Access A Textbox On One Form From Another Form?

I have read many forums and answers on the Internet and since I will not be taking C#.NET at my university until later, I still want to know how to modify a textbox on my main form from another form.

I am making an automatic code generator for HTML, and on my main form I have a textbox showing the HTML code currently in a .html file. On my main form, I also have a button to access a code editor, which I put into a different windows form.

Now, whenever I make code changes in my code editor, save it, and exit that windows form, what do I write in that formClosing or formClosed event handler to update the textbox on my MAIN form? By the way, I have already set that textbox to public status.

char[] rager, May 31, 2019
Thema:

How to view multiple lines in a Windows Forms TextBox control so that the last visible line...

1. How to view multiple lines in a Windows Forms TextBox control so that the last visible line... - Similar Threads - view multiple lines

2. multiple lines showing in my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple lines showing in my screen: Suddenly it appeared in my screen. First, its only has one long line but now its getting worse since it multiplies drastically and it didnt show up when I boot the computer. When I enter desktop it shows behind my apps or in the side of it. Help me now please....
  3. multiple lines showing in my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple lines showing in my screen: Suddenly it appeared in my screen. First, its only has one long line but now its getting worse since it multiplies drastically and it didnt show up when I boot the computer. When I enter desktop it shows behind my apps or in the side of it. Help me now please....
  4. Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...: HelloWhen the windows 11 lock screen is locked I click on the password input letterbox and there is a red line that appears underneath the text box within the textbox, There's no customizable option to change the red line to a green line or blue line that I could find. How do...
  5. Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red Line under the password lock on the lockscreen when the textbox is selected for...: HelloWhen the windows 11 lock screen is locked I click on the password input letterbox and there is a red line that appears underneath the text box within the textbox, There's no customizable option to change the red line to a green line or blue line that I could find. How do...
  6. Dots and lines forming on certain tabs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dots and lines forming on certain tabs: Hey, I have had this problem for quite a while. on certain apps, such as Microsoft teams meetings, Epic Games, or Wallpaper engine app on steam, many dots and lines are starting to form on the tab and make it hard to see, just like in the picture. I was wondering if anyone is...
  7. Multiple Lines flickering in Lenovo C440

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Lines flickering in Lenovo C440: Hello I am Having an Lenovo C40 All in one Pc...I have a problem of multiple lines flickering...but when I take screenshot these lines do not appear. I have tried reinstalling, updating and rolling back drivers. I have even tried resetting this Pc.. Moreover, I have even...
  8. "File Search Form" Error Different Textbox Control..?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "File Search Form" Error Different Textbox Control..?: Usually, all forms in Windows use "Textbox Control". In Windows 10 this time, a different control was used for "file search". I am wondering if there is any special reason. This is because frequent errors occur. When I place the cursor on the "File Search" in a folder, the...
  9. Multiple echo commands in one line?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple echo commands in one line?: Hello Together I have created an undefined number of variables with a for loop and I want to output them one after the other instead of among each other. Does anyone have an idea how to make this happen? Mehrere Echo Befehle in einer Zeile?
  10. unable tofill form on line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable tofill form on line: need assistance in enabling the typing in the form fields https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/unable-tofill-form-on-line/160df6a6-5f9e-4fe3-a17b-96a0f40546f9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows form controls textbox multiple line