Windows 10: How to view old skype conversations?

Discus and support How to view old skype conversations? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use skype and im trying to look at old conversations i have with a specific user. I want to go back 2 years or so but it seem to only go back 14... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulyjustin, Sep 18, 2018.

1. How to view old skype conversations?

I use skype and im trying to look at old conversations i have with a specific user. I want to go back 2 years or so but it seem to only go back 14 months. Is there a way i can view my old conversations all the way back there or even before that? Its an important chat because it involves some financial information i need.

:)

paulyjustin, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-e5984b85dbea

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Conversation View in WP7.5

Can anyone comment about Conversation View in WP7.5 with Exchange 2007. When does a conversation become a "Conversation" and get displayed as a conversation. I have numerous instances of receive/reply conversations that never get indicated as a conversation.

For instance,

• A sender sends me an email.
    • I reply. Conversation view is turned on and grouped from sync'd folders, but the two messages do not group.
    • It's not until the sender replies to my reply that a conversation begins.
    Is this by design? I want to believe this to be valid, but it does not seem logical. A conversation is a conversation. This seems reproducable as I have at least 10 WP users and it happens to all of them. I also have reproduced this with my Exchange account,
    Hotmail account, and Office 365 account.

Andy Baerst, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Sheena M. Win User

How to view old skype conversations?

Skype conversations

Hi Too acidic,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

It is not currently possible to delete Skype conversations on Windows Phone 8 devices. You can hide your instant message history by marking all your messages as “read” by pressing and holding the recent header.

If you wanted to suggest this feature you can leave a Rating & Review on the Store for the Skype app:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/skype/c3f8e570-68b3-4d6a-bdbb-c0a3f4360a51

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

How to view old skype conversations?

1. How to view old skype conversations? - Similar Threads - view old skype

2. How to restore access to my old Skype account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore access to my old Skype account.: Hello, i've been trying to restore my old Skype account using username, no success. When choosing to reset the password and choosing to get the code to my phone number i see the message that i'm unable to use that verification method. It was probably blocked since i didn't...
  3. How to restore access to my old Skype account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore access to my old Skype account.: Hello, i've been trying to restore my old Skype account using username, no success. When choosing to reset the password and choosing to get the code to my phone number i see the message that i'm unable to use that verification method. It was probably blocked since i didn't...
  4. Old Skype conversations

Old Skype conversations: Hello, I would like to look at some old Skype conversations, on account that I haven't used in 5+ years, but when I log in, there are no conversations and no contacts. I logged in with the same credentials as years back. Any idea what the problem is?...
  5. Images on Skype conversation wont open

Images on Skype conversation wont open: [img] This dialog keeps asking me every time even if I uncheck the box underneath. Any idea? 122046
  6. Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations: Hello Skype Insiders! We’re glad to announce that with this update you now have the ability to archive conversations in Skype! Thank you for all of your feedback; we've listened and made some changes we think you’ll love. Here’s how it works: 1. You have the option to...
  7. Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available: Private conversations! Enable you Skype users to have End-to-End Encrypted chats 4 text messages, files, and photos + calls w/ high security. Private conversations can only be accessed at one device at a time. Select the new chat button and then select “New Private...
  8. Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?

Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?: Hey guys, I keep receiving an error message saying that I'll need to upgrade to the most recent version of Skype: "Skype 8.25". I'm still running Skype version 7.41 on my Windows 10 PC. I'm told my version of Skype will be shut down soon. It's really important for me to...
  9. Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows

Skype Bug Messes Up Conversations on Windows: Users recommended to install the previous Skype version Skype users have recently discovered a bug in the Windows version of the client that breaks down conversations and changes the order of the displayed messages. Posts on Microsoft’s support forums for Skype reveal...
  10. Notifications: How To View Old Notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications: How To View Old Notifications?: Hi all, I really like the "New Notifications" feature in Windows 10 Pro on the bottom right corner of my screen. My Windows 10 PC informed me that I had potential malware and it said it removed it, but I want to read more about it. How can I view old "Notifications"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view old skype conversations

2. how to view skype conversations

3. how to retrieve deleted skype conversations

4. how to recover conversations from skype im,
  5. how to recover skype conversations,
  6. retrieve skype conversatin,
  7. skype no old conversations,
  8. view old skype conversation,
  9. how to view allconversations in skype,
  10. view old conversation in skype,
  11. how to show old conversation in skype,